Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

guys getting beat up or unable to lift something

me

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-10-18 10:34:38

il have a look for it soon!

Posted by girlygirl36 on 2006-10-19 14:37:30

just type in www.runescape.com. then go to create free account, then follow the rest of the instructions to join. i love that game, i'll help u along. it's sooooooooooo much fun!!!

Posted by bellyboi on 2006-12-23 18:27:57

in the stomach

in high school my friend was out on a date when a university guy pushed him. My friend got up and was punched hard in his stomach, he had a stomach ulcer so he went down on his side and curled up trying to catch his wind. When he got up his date was gone, she had left with the university guy.

Another close friend of mine was a short slightly fat guy in high school and he had no upper body strength to speak of. We would hang out at his girl friend's house and often I would put him in a double arm bar (hold his arms behind him) and he was never strong enough to break free. His girl friend liked it, sometimes she would poke him in the ribs and stomach, sometimes she'd kiss him while I held him. One time she pulled the front of his pants open and poured ice on him.

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-12-30 14:16:05

are you a strong guy? how big are your muscles?

Posted by girlygirl36 on 2007-01-08 22:28:35

man u r obsessed with guys with muscles...oh well. hey guess what! my new bf is 5'10" and about 135-145 pounds. i think that's hot. ^-^ he's 14, too. with me being 13. but the best part is, he's got emo hair!!! fangirl screamhe's soooooooooo cute. i love him sooooooooo much!