Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

guys getting beat up or unable to lift something

me

Posted by girlygirl36 on 2006-08-25 17:57:38

i have a pond by my house in which there are tons of frogs. every year, around this time, like the end of august, i go out to the pond almost every day and catch lots of frogs. the catching may be better in september, but i like to go out there as soon as i can. at the end of my frog catching day, after i play with them a little, i set them all free. frog catching is better in september because there is still a lot of tadpoles in the pond in august. i'm on a diet. i think my bother needs to go on it to. it's not a certain one, i'm just eating healthier. i've been on it for like a week. i've lost 3 pounds since then. i'm restraining myself from junk food like ice cream and stuff. people tell me i don't need to be on a diet, but i think i do. i now have to lose around 25 pounds. my parents say i need to be heavier, than my goal, but that's not what the bmi calulator told me. i'm not so sure it's that acurate, because it only askes your age and height. but i also want to drop a bra size, because i don't think it's very healthy to be 13 and have a 36 d. i'm hoping to go back to a c. wow, how did i get on THIS subject? well, ttyl!

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-08-27 13:36:41

how much do you weigh now?

Posted by girlygirl36 on 2006-08-28 21:43:21

well, i want to get down to about 151-155.

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-08-29 15:45:11

from what? i am 150, i would like to get up to 170

Posted by girlygirl36 on 2006-09-02 02:23:49

do the math from my last message. i'm not telling you staight up...