Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Rape Fantasies

Tell us what your fantasy is.

Posted by Throwitallaway on 2017-04-07 22:03:19

17 y/old male. My fantasy involves me being over at a male friend's house. He'd be my age, 17. He'd lie to me and tell me that he's alone, but when we walk into his room his brothers and dad are there. Brothers are aged 11, 15, and 24. Dad is aged 48. They immediately grab me and hold me down against the bed while they lock the door behind me. Then they set up video cameras around the room. After that's done, they strip me off all my clothes. When I'm fully butt naked his dad grabs my $%!@ and starts squeezing it painfully, laughing at telling his sons he's happy their $%!@ aren't as small and pathetic as mine. Then the brothers force me to my knees and hold me there while their dad gets his $%!@ out. He starts ramming it down my throat. This goes on for a few minutes and then he $%!@. I get startled and try to move away, but his sons push my head back in to make sure I get all the $%!@, then they force me to swallow it. After that's done he sits down on a chair and tells his sons to do whatever they want with me. They first take turns forcing me to blow them.

After each guy $%!@, he sits down and let's the other's have their turn. While waiting, they build up their stamina and boners again, so they can immediately rape me when their turn comes back around.

When they've all pumped their $%!@ down my throat, their dad comes back and pushes me onto the bed. I'm still fighting them at this point. He's very muscular, so he turns me around and slaps my butt very hard. Then he positions his $%!@ against my $%!@ and rams it in. I scream in pain [of course] but he doesn't care and keeps ramming me. I get used to the pain after a while and my butt loosens up. He finishes and $%!@ in my $%!@, then his sons come and take turns, each $%!@ in my $%!@.

When they're all finished. They tell me they'll be editing the video taken from the cameras into one long video, and if I ever tell anyone they'll post it up on the internet for everyone to see. They say I have to start coming over every weekend if I want the video to stay private.

Posted by geordiebiboi on 2019-09-15 18:10:38

I am bicurious and at pre-pubescent age at around 12 or 13 and Im chatting to a complete stranger on the Internet and I tell him of my sexual fantasy of being wanted to be tied, gagged to a chair naked and have my neck kissed, body groped and teased. I gave this guy my name, age and what school I went to. After a month or so, Im playing soccer for my school and they sub me off and I am walking to the changing rooms all by myself when this guy grabs me from behind and places his hand over my mouth. He takes me to the backseats of his car, where he tears my clothes off and ties and gags me naked, then drives me to an unknown location. He finally stops the car, places me over his shoulders and carries me to a cold dusty abandoned garage with a chair in it. He lays me down on the chair, places my tied hands behind the chair and ties my ankles to the chair legs and performs my fantasy on me, only it is against my will. I cant help but moan and writhe as he kisses and gropes me and I cannot help but get an erection. He compliments me constantly on my looks and body by whispering and sticking his tongue in my ear.

Posted by Tickled Boy on 2021-01-08 20:10:26

I could get in to that fantasy, provided my assailant was a female anywhere between the ages on ten and forty.

Posted by liftholy on 2021-11-21 20:34:28

When I was 16 I was tutoring an 11 year old boy. But he didn't want to study and challenged me to an arm wrestling competition. The winner was allowed to do what he wanted with the loser. This 11 year old boy beat me incredibly easily. I had to admit that he was the stronger one. He demonstrated his strength to me by being able to carry me around without any effort. After that, I often dreamed that this boy would raped me, over and over again. I became his sex slave.

Posted by dnalgne on 2023-09-20 14:01:10

I am 16 my $%!@ is 9 inch when hard 7 soft that is fact I go to the nudist beach see people looking at my $%!@ my fantasy is to be on nudist beach in secluded area with a full hard on my ex girlfriend her 10 year old sister and her new boyfriend appear we argue my ex and her boyfriend hold me down on the ground my ex's sister then wanks me right off I am then rolled over and the he slides his $%!@ up my bum and $%!@s me for ten minutes. a few days later I see my ex's sister in the dunes grab her strip her naked and finger $%!@ her then force her to suck me dry, I then see 4 bengali boys all naked with erections they all take turns on my ex's sister

reply to me at wisebrookfield21@gmail.com