Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Rape Fantasies

Tell us what your fantasy is.

Posted by Bathulk on 2009-06-24 18:28:38

what if your wife wanted to watch you get raped by another man would you take it ?

say the man said you or him and she said you. Or if she just brought home a boyfriend and wanted you to know what it feels like.

My girl friend said it might be fun to watch another man force himself on me.

Posted by cuck4you on 2009-06-29 19:42:38

yes I would take it. Part of being a submissive cuck is not only to agree to do whatever your wife wants when you like it or want to do something, but part of is is to do whatever she wants, regardless of whether you like it or not; regardless of whether it "turns you on" or not. It is about HER - her desires, her wants, her amusement. If she wanted another guy to force himself on me, then, yes, I would submit. She has already done that with me o'rally - if she is amused by seeing me take it any other way, I would!

Posted by Bathulk on 2009-07-02 16:47:56

I agree men have done very bad things to women over the years and it is time we get on our knees as there slaves and turn power over to them

Posted by cuck4you on 2009-07-02 17:39:55

yes - including "getting on our knees" literally. If women are able to finally receive some pleasure and glean some amusement by the degradation, embarrasment, and utter humiliation of their man, then so be it. Its about time. The more the woman enjoys power and control; the more the woman enjoys humiliation - the more fun she can have.

Posted by hazell1602 on 2009-07-03 03:47:48

When I was about 12 or 13 I had sex with my father. It was my first time and was really painful. I kinda want hime to take my other virginity. You know "My second virginity".