Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UK Girl's Corporal Punishment

I am finding these polls fascinating.

Posted by MGL123 on 2010-11-07 23:22:55

I was a handful when I was very young and my mother used to give me two or three quick slaps on the leg if we were out and when we got home she would have my knickers down and I would get a bare bottom spanking when we got home. At first she used her bare hand but as I became older she started using a slipper, then a hairbrush, and once I was 13 a cane. Although I was allowed tights or trousers at other times I always had to wear knee socks with a skirt when out with my mother for the quick slaps until I was about 15½ and even older when she wanted me on my best behavior. The last time was really embarrassing as it was not all that long before my 18th birthday. I didn't know until too late that I was to wear knee socks and ended up wearing a fairly short low cut dress, high heels, full makeup and those hated socks.

Posted by sej1976uk on 2010-11-08 11:45:08

So what was the last time? What had you done? Where you get smacked?

Posted by danielle weston on 2010-11-08 22:12:19

I was smacked on the legs on several occassions when out and playing up.There was nothing discreet about it either it was skirt lifted at the back and a few rapid smacks just below the knickers no matter who was looking and it was always accompanied by a wait until i get you home and you will be getting a good spanking.I had to wear knee socks until i left school and i knew several boys who had to wear short trousers into their teens. It is a way of saying i am the adult and i am in charge.Spankings at home were knickers down and usually by hand but for more serious matters the cane as well followed by corner time.Never had the slipper and i am not keen to try as i imagine it is quite painful.

Danielle

Posted by malcolmB on 2010-11-13 15:47:45

Hi. I am new to this forum and would welcome any advise. I have a 14 year old daughter who has been spanked my myself for various wrong doings. Up until now I have only hand spanked her across her bottom with her panties on. During a conversation with her a couple of days ago and an up coming spanking for being late she told me that 2 of her friends from school were punished by there fathers with the strap and cane. She confessed to me that as she has got older the hand spankings had little effect and was one of the reasons why she mis behaved. I asked weather she thought I should use the cane and she answered thatit was up to me but she deffinately felt as though she needed harded punishment " To make a proper lady of me" I have since informed her that on Sunday afternoon this week we shall discuss things further . If she still feels the same way then I shall ask her to bend over , take down her panties and give her a dose of the cane on the bare bottom. Does that sound fair?

Posted by danielle weston on 2010-11-13 21:29:19

Hi Malcolm. That sounds fair to me.However i would warm her bottom up first with a hand spanking because caning a cold bottom can be painful especially for someone who has not been caned before and only 6 strokes at the most.I would give her some corner time afterwards just to reflect on her behaviour and the consequences of stepping out of line again.

Danielle