Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UK Girl's Corporal Punishment

I am finding these polls fascinating.

Posted by Rickie4 on 2010-11-18 16:30:16

Malcolm

I had a similar issue with my daughter. I planned to give her a caning if she didn't improve her behaviour but the threat of being caned seemed to do the trick and it wasn't necessary. I would never have caned her on her bare bottom - she would have received it over her thin school trousers. I do not think that it is proper for a father to cane, slipper or smack a girl on her bare bottom.

Rickie

Posted by todd53 on 2010-11-29 22:55:15

Yes Malcolm it sounds fair especialy as she agrees herself the cane might be hard for her but will teach her to improve her behaviour . Ask her if she knows how much slaps with cane her friends get and do about 3-5 on top of that. Maintenance spanking or preventive spanking on weekly basis might help to[ see results of my pollhttp://www.misterpoll.com/polls/501434] And its very proper for a father to do it bare bottom as its more effective.Dont mind those who say its improper.

let us know here how u get on

Posted by sophie92 on 2010-12-08 01:35:58

Hi Danielle

Thank you for your advice concerning my caning. I am so sorry for the delay in replying. I have met a woman who has agreed to punish me. I am to be spanked tonight and caned at the week-end. I am so excitedf and very scared. I will give more details if anyone wants to know. Many, many thanks. Sophie sophiesmith090792@gmail.com

Posted by sej1976uk on 2010-12-08 09:33:36

Rickie4

How old is your daughter? When did you make the threat to cane her? Do you smack her if she misbehaves?

Posted by Rickie4 on 2010-12-09 10:11:53

Sej

She is now 15. The threat was made about a year ago when she was encouraged to experiment with drinking alcohol by some other girls. She no longer associates with these girls and is now concentrating on preparing for her exams. She is now well behaved and there has been no reason to smack her for many years.

Rickie