Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

UK Girl's Corporal Punishment

I am finding these polls fascinating.

Posted by Janey2001 on 2012-03-28 04:55:36

Speaking of phrases that send shivers down your spine, for my sister it was the simple command "Knickers down!" She knew the next command would be "Bend Over" and because her skirts were always short, that was enough to reveal her bare bottom.

For me "Shorts down, pants down" did the trick.

Ah, that 'magic' moment when the knickers/pants hit the deck, red faces all round, and tender bare bottoms exposed for all to see ... LOL!

Posted by gorangle on 2012-03-30 09:05:07

Hi Janey2001

I have been reading some of your other posts, and I see you agree with my parents style of upbringing. You mentioned the virtues of being naked in the rain. My sister and I have experience of that. We have often been naked in the garden during a real downpour! Sometimes mum sent us out, sometimes we went anyway. We thought it was good fun and it's true, you do adapt to the cold. I remember the neighbours watching us frollicking around through their windows. Sometimes we got covered in mud and we had to stay outside in the rain and wash it off before we were allowed inside. The great thing was we had no inhibitions doing this, we used to wash each others bottoms!

Great fun!

Posted by Janey2001 on 2012-04-06 05:53:56

Ha, kids and mud! I've seen it over and over. On a camp say. Someone makes a mud hole because they need mud for an oven or something. You can bet you bottom dollar that within half an hour that hole will be full of (hopefully naked) muddy kids, and usually later on equally naked muddy adults. Certainly better to play naked if you're going to get mucky. Afterwards just hose 'em down --- LOL!

Posted by Janey2001 on 2012-05-04 22:48:25

Laura. I don't think I've heard the word 'mardy' in years. I associated it with one of my mum's aunties.

I wonder if you've ever been spanked or caned. Perhaps you should experience things from both ends as it were ;-)

Posted by Janey2001 on 2012-05-04 22:50:50

Well Littlegem, the grass has started growing so maybe you will soon have to mow the lawn. How about trimming the hedges while you're out there -- LOL!