Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sleeping Naked

sleeping

Posted by Jedi Lucas on 2010-06-19 01:52:59

secretskyguy. Ya. Heck no reason to worry about getting seen nakers. Heck we all got the same thing. But mostly I got privacy in my room. Course when I alseep I dont know who looks in but I dont think anyone is juz hanging out waiting to peek in my room. But i would still sleep nakers cause I hate sweating in clothes when I sleep.

and ya i comfortable being naked wit friends. my best friend got a pool at his house and I skinnydip when I swim there. And now its summer and really hot I there lots. LOL.

Lucas

Posted by KaTrina1104 on 2010-06-19 04:34:26

I always sleep naked.

Posted by secretskyguy on 2010-06-20 02:41:11

Jedi Lucas. Its cool that you are comfortable about being naked in front of other people. I usually sleep naked but i have a cover over me. I would really only be comfortable being naked with my 2 best friends, it would be cool to go skinnydipping with both of them. When you skinnydip at your best friends house is he ok with you being naked or is he embarassed that his family might see you naked.

Posted by Jedi Lucas on 2010-06-20 11:34:14

hey secretskyguy. It was caleb that got me to skinnydip in the first place. Him and his brothers always swim naked in their pool and when I was invited over then I learned I had to swim naked too. So ya his parents are kewl with us all being naked. His mom prefers it cause we make less mess. No dripping suits in her house. LOL Maybe you and ur friends can find a place to skinnydip? Its awesome fun. You wont want to ever wear clothes swimming again.

Posted by secretskyguy on 2010-06-21 21:17:25

Wow sounds like your friends mom is comfortable with you guys being naked. I'm wanting to go camping somewhere with my friends and hope we fine either a creek or pond or something to skinny dip in, i almost skinnydipped one time with a friend at his pool at night but he chickened out and we wore swimsuits. How old is your friend caleb and his brothers, and does their dad swim naked when you are there.