Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sleeping Naked

sleeping

Posted by Jedi Lucas on 2010-06-23 16:50:17

Secretskyguy. Ya calebs mom is used to see us all naked. heck she gots 3 boys and a pool. if she didnt let them go nakers she would have tons and tons of laundry to do. hahahahahaha. Oh and ya you gotta find a good place to go camping where u can skinnydip. And that other thing. You shoulda skinnydipped in ur friends pool. juz cause he chickened out didnt mean u had to. Dude, u shoulda takin ur trunks off and skinnydipped. he probably woulda to fater u did. Heck wat the worst that coulda happened. his parents catch u. Most they woulda ignored it as boys being boys. but if not they woulda juz said put ur trunks back on. So dude, go for it. Go back to his house and go skinnydipping even if he dont.

My friends. Caleb is 14, Alex is 11 and jonas is 8. And ya, there dad swims with us naked sometimes. If he aint to tired when he gets home from work he will jump in and play with us some.

Posted by secretskyguy on 2010-06-23 19:40:32

Jedi Lucas. The time i almost skinnydipped at a friends pool happened about 5 years ago, we aren't really close friends anymore. I wish i would have skinnydipped but i wasn't as comfortable with nudity as i am now and didn't want to be the only one naked cause i was worried that i might get an erection.

So what made you start sleeping naked, did your dad or older brothers sleep naked?

Posted by Jedi Lucas on 2010-06-23 20:29:50

secretskyguy. Sorry u missed ur chance. hope u get lots more and do them. I started sleeping nakers cause my bestest friend does. I was sleeping over his house and he was nakers so I got nakers too and liked it.

Posted by secretskyguy on 2010-06-24 02:08:43

Jedi Lucas. When you slept over at your best friends house did he tell you that he was going to sleep naked or did he just get naked in front of you. Was it wierd seeing your friends dad naked for the first time?

Posted by Jedi Lucas on 2010-06-24 02:45:40

secretskyguy. That first time I slept over his house, we been swimming in his pool naked. When he got out he didnt put no clothes on so I stayed naked too. When bedtime came he just got on his bed and layed down so I did to. His mom came in and told us good night and not to stay up to late talking. He never said nuthing about going to sleep naked. he just did it so I did to. Ya seeing his dad naked for first time was wierd. He swam naked with us and played with us in pool. It was lots of fun. He had hairs down there and everything. So it was something new for me to see. I remember asking him why he had hairs, and he told me thats something I would get to when I got older. Of course I went home and asked my dad if he had hairs down there. LOL. That night dad took a shower with me so I could see him naked and he looked like my friends dad. After that I couldnt wait till I got old enough to grow my own hairs. Which I got now. Hahahahahahaa.