Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

How often do you sleep in your underwear or naked?

SLEEPING NAKED

Posted by JONGEN on 2011-12-22 00:47:53

me to i sleep naked all the time. my parents see me naked a lot so thats no big deal

Posted by nakedemily on 2011-12-24 15:54:56

Scott2 - if you want to sleep naked, just do it. it doesn't matter if your parents see you naked. once they see you the first time you'll start getting used to it. trust me, it's much more comfortable to sleep nude.

Posted by Skyfox on 2011-12-27 06:37:53

I've been a nude sleeper since 1995. I'd been trying out nudism for several years so giving up sleep clothes was a natural transition. I was fed up with having tight, binding, twisted pajamas every night, and the few times I'd slept nude before then were very comfortable. So, one day I just decided to call it quits on sleeping in any kind of clothing and started sleeping nude full time, and have done so ever since. It is always far more comfortable and allows for better temperature control.

Posted by StevenF on 2011-12-27 19:13:04

I can never have the courage to sleep naked...i always wear a shirt to bed...i guess I'm just nervous someone'll walk in...

Posted by jd7570 on 2011-12-28 00:29:14

I've been sleeping naked since I was 14 or15. I sheared a room with my older brother and he slept naked so I figured way not . Why worry about your parents seeing you naked ? Remember they used to wipe your $%!@.