Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Nudism and nudist activities

children nude

Posted by ktrina36 on 2003-05-07 03:31:17

I have just found out my son13 and daughter 14 have been going nude at home for quite sometime.

Does this happen often, should I be alarmed?

Posted by skin boy on 2005-10-06 09:09:47

Do not worry about it. They are obviously happy with nudity in the home. Let them enjoy the freedom. Join them.

Posted by Naked Scribe on 2009-07-01 03:49:19

Nudity can be acceptable as long as there is no sex involved between them. Nudity often brings families together and makes them more comfortable with each other. You don't have to, but if you joined them they may get closer to you and you to them. Hey, you may even enjoy it more than you think. Just stay non-sexual.

Posted by 17ruth on 2020-04-19 03:15:23

Nudism can be extremely healthy. it breaks down social barriers and makes people more comfortable with the human body. A little touching can also be healthy, at that age people are going to go through the changes so think of it as a form of discovery and education. it's important to make sure they don't have sex though. at least not without supervision and rules.

Posted by Sandrabmum on 2020-04-24 06:40:25

Me my daughter and two sons are nudists and we all enjoy being naked all the time. It is extremely healthy and comfortable