Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

nudist family

me and my family are becoming nudist.

Posted by kyler york on 2014-12-25 16:58:03

Yes it does, it pokes straight in the air. It funny because today is christmas and today i am going to be naked today and the family knows it but my sisters are actually dressed. Parents will be dressed until company leaves. But today i open the door for guest and my $%!@ was so hard itwas poking in the air and my forskin had retracted. I asked parents could i go relieve my self and i went in my room and got on my bed and started to wank when my cousin came and saw me andlol and told him to get out until finished. I finally cummed but forgot my towel so i had to walk out my room naked with my spermy $%!@ showing until i got to the bathroom.

Posted by Boulderdash on 2014-12-26 05:40:38

--"Yes it does, it pokes straight in the air. It funny because today is christmas and today i am going to be naked today and the family knows it but my sisters are actually dressed. Parents will be dressed until company leaves. But today i open the door for guest and my $%!@ was so hard itwas poking in the air and my forskin had retracted. I asked parents could i go relieve my self and i went in my room and got on my bed and started to wank when my cousin came and saw me andlol and told him to get out until finished. I finally cummed but forgot my towel so i had to walk out my room naked with my spermy $%!@ showing until i got to the bathroom."--

I call bullsh!t on your entire story. I could be willing to give the benefit of the doubt if you only took the story as far as you being the only one to go nude and everyone in the family simply overlooked and accepted it because they were good natured and knew it was just your thing. But you walking around with a boner, announcing you're going to go jerk off, your cousin coming in to watch, and then you walking from your room to the bathroom with spooge all over yourself to get a towel (when any sensible person would use a sock and throw it back in the laundry pile), that just makes the entire story chin-deep in bullsh!t.

Posted by kyler york on 2014-12-26 08:01:28

Actually my family are nudist and people know were a nudist family. I asked my parents could i go $%!@e, because they dont like me walking around with my $%!@ sticking up. I am to go quietly $%!@e until my $%!@ is soft. Why would I use socks a piece of, clothing to $%!@ in when i may have to wear it at school.. Its better to use a towel something big that youcan use over and over. My cousin came in and did not know i was $%!@ing. My $%!@ was on my $%!@head and a little on my pube area. I am telling the truth. Clothing is optional at my home. Although it was embarassing to get caught by my cousin.

Posted by tacodevice35 on 2015-01-12 21:39:28

kyler, you need to ask you parents when you need to $%!@e? running around naked with a boner, espacially infrong of people can be VERY embarrassing... when you are so hard that you glans is fully visible and your foreskin rolled back, i can understand you that you need to jerk off....

Posted by kyler york on 2015-01-23 19:17:39

They view the nudist life as freedom not sexual. Thats why i have to get permission to wank in home. If i am outside they dont care cause no one is around an know one knows were up here naked. Sisters have seen me before wanking outside but i normally go in the backyard or set on the front steps, sometimes if i am going to ooze alot i will walk down the road and wanking and scream if it abig load depending on how long i have been erected. I try to hold it but it gets so hard and pointy and it hurts if i lay on it.