Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

nudist family

me and my family are becoming nudist.

Posted by tacodevice35 on 2015-01-24 00:39:27

you have to ask always for permission or do you do it just when you want to? what when they say didnt gave you the permission to wank?

whats the reaction of your sisters when they see you?

yeah i know what you mean... running around with a boner for a longer time can hurts when there is no release.... where do you wank when you go down the road?

how old are you?

Posted by kyler york on 2015-01-25 01:02:46

Yes if i am in home. If outside i can wank anytime. Normal now if a sister sees me but at first they thought it was nasty. And they asked why and how. I just wank in wooded area. I played outside today nude and had a boner for a hour. I finally grabbed my $%!@ and wanked till i oozed a load.

Posted by tacodevice35 on 2015-01-25 01:17:31

cool... isnt it to cold to be naked outside? its cool that you can wank when you want to!

what did you tell your sisters when they asked why you are doing it and stuff?

Posted by Boulderdash on 2015-01-25 08:01:50

Please don't tell me you're falling for his bullsh!t story. If he lived in a naturist family then playing nude outdoors and in the woods would be perfectly plausible. I certainly do, although in my case it's more like yard work. But his claims of being able to jerk off anytime and anywhere while outdoors just reeks of bullsh!t. Even if the family was very supportive of the kids $%!@ing, no naturist family is going to accept and encourage their kid $%!@ing outdoors where he/she would be potentially visible to the public.

Posted by kyler york on 2015-01-25 19:21:59

Why do you think i am lying. I live on a dirt road in the south in the woods where there is only us on that road. We are not visible to anyone. Most of time family doesnt know when i jerk outside unless sisters see me. My family are nudist so leave me alone.