Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

l got spanked today

Staying in position for a caning

Posted by Diana_D on 2017-11-23 19:31:47

Hi

I'm Diana. My Mum punishes me with the cane when I'm naughty. I have to bend forward and put my hands on a stool. It is difficult for me to keep this position and take my caning. Now Mum uses a new cane which is more severe than the old one. I got it twice so far. Each time I stood up twice. I want to stay in position and take my caning. But I can't.

I guess I'm not the only girl who has this problem. I want to ask for your advice. What can I do to stay in position? Please tell me about your experiences.

I searched the web and found this item.

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/152102104250

What do you think? Could this item help me to take my caning?

I'm grateful for any advice. Please tell me what you think.

Diana

Posted by FionaGR on 2017-11-24 13:28:08

Diana

I was caned by my father last Friday. I had to take all of my clothes off, bend over and touch my toes with my 2 brothers watching. Dad said 1 would get 8 strokes but I stood up and got 2 penalty strokes. As I am the only girl I am caned with a senior boys cane. I have had about about 50 bare bottom canings.

Fiona

Posted by Diana_D on 2017-11-24 21:10:38

Hi Fiona

I'm always caned by my Mum.

Do you have to bend over and touch your toes for every caning? This position must be more difficult to keep than my punishment position.

Diana

Posted by FionaGR on 2017-11-25 10:27:05

Hi Diana

I went to a fitness class with Mum when I was about 14 and bent over and touched my toes for the first time in front of Mum. Up until then I bent over the desk but Mum decided I should bend over and touch my toes when I was caned. Up until 19 I normally got 6 strokes but Mum increased it to 8 on my 20th birthday. Mum has warned me I will get 10 strokes from my 21st birthday in January and 12 from my 22nd birthday. It is hard maintaining that position when somebody is beating the crap out of me.

Posted by Sharonanne on 2017-11-25 12:28:16

Hi Diana / Fiona

I have 2 boys and a girl and they bend over a dining table chair. My boys had the cane off their father in the nude but I gave my daughter the slipper over her knickers. When my daughter got to 16 she suddenly said she should have the same punishments as her brothers and she should get the cane and her father should do it. I went in to the room when she had her first caning and she completely undressed in front of her father and bent over the chair. She was in floods of tears after 4 strokes and her father was going to leave it there as it was the first time. We were surprised when she said she should have the other 2. She is now 19 and her normal punishment is 9 strokes but she stood up after 8 because of the pain. She did say she should get 3 penalty strokes like her brothers plus the 1 outstanding stroke. She stood up again after the 11th but then said she should get 3 more penalty strokes. She then managed to stay down for the 4 further strokes. In all she had 15 strokes. She had 6 canings when she was 16, 8 when she was 17, 7 when she was 18. She has had 10 so far at 19 and her birthday is in February so she may need caning again between now and February.

Sharon