Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

l got spanked today

Staying in position for a caning

Posted by Liz1999 on 2017-12-15 14:22:52

Hi Diana

A caning on a marked bottom is even more painful than a usual caning. It happened to me many times.

You say you want to stay in position and take your caning. Do you agree to the punishemnts you get?

Liz

Posted by ClaudiaM on 2017-12-17 12:05:40

Hi, is there a possibility to exchange private messages here? would be interesting to share some private photos of positions, implements and marked bottoms.

Diana, how old are you and what kind of cane does your mother use, how thick and long is it? You could suggest her to bend over the armrest of a couch or over a table, bottom raised by a wedge shaped bolster, so your bottom is well presented to receive the strokes and you can focus on the strokes and not on the position.

Claudia

Posted by Diana_D on 2017-12-18 20:41:27

Hi

Mum does not want me to bend over something for a caning. I talked to her about this some time ago. She said the object I would bend over can press on my belly. She thinks this would not be healthy for a girl. She was caned by her Mum the same way she canes me. So she believes this is the best way to give a caning.

I did not measure the cane. It is longer and thicker than the old one. I think you can call it a senior cane.

My caning on Friday was even more painful than the previous one. I stood up 4 times and got 14 strokes. The cane broke at the 8th stroke. Mum used the second cane to finish the punishment. She was very dissatisfied that I stood up again.

Diana

Posted by Virginie99 on 2017-12-19 02:16:06

Hi!

As I wrote on the other topic, I got a severe caning Sunday for breaking curfew, 12 with the cane(no additionnal ones), 1 hour nude cornertime(I was nude for the caning too), and grounded 2 weeks.

My partiels went well, I think it should be ok.

-Diana: Both caning seems very hard! Why your mother didn't hug you as usual during the first one? I agree waiting is awful! Did you cry because you were ashamed of the lecture or because you feared the caning? Yes, being heard when we get punished, and can't help to scream and cry, is shaming.

What was the reason of the most recent caning? Sorry you got 4 penalty hits each time, it is a lot more! Not surprising it is more painful if you were still marked. Good your mother had two cane, waiting until receiving a new cane to finish the punishment is all but pleasant! As she ordered a new one to replace the broken one?

As she told you this reason for not allowing you to bend over, you may suggest to let you bend over a table or desk, as it won't press much on your belly, or even laying on the bed, on your belly(even if she may ask you to use pillow to expose more the bottom); sure, it would be on your belly but it can be the same when sleeping... The risk is she can suggest you to lay on the bed but on your back, legs up, which is the worst position for being spanked or caned, more painful and more revealing.

-Rickie: Except for my recent caning, still painful, I'm ok. Especially as I think I should get good grades for my partiels.

I'm allowed to bend over a table or desk, generally, for a caning, it helps a bit, yes. And the fact I'm allowed to move if I take the position quick enough helps too.

Yes, still the same rules, only the "no boyfriend rule" can be stopped. I may ask for more freedom, but I don't think they'll accept.

Virginie

Posted by Rickie4 on 2017-12-19 10:09:06

Hi Virginie

Good to hear from you and I hope that you do get good grades - you deserve to have some success and hopefully your parents will agree to relax your restrictions.

I hope that you have a great Christmas and that your bottom remains pain free!

Rickie