Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

Punishment For Shoplifting

Posted by Gezz1974 on 2022-08-01 17:20:13

My two nieces have been caught shoplifting chocolate from the local newsagents. They are 11 and 9 years old. My own daughter (11) knew what was happening but didn't say anything, she didn't take part but she knew it was happening. What would be an appropriate punishment, regarding this. It is a first time offence but it may have happened before and they not got caught. As it's school holidays leaving marks isn't going to be an issue. I would normally use the hairbrush, but the younger one maybe that is too much, and I'm considering the slipper for her? Should my own daughter get a hairbrushing or the slipper as she didn't take part fully? I normally spank bare from the waist down but considering total nudity this time. Just interested in what others would do.

Posted by judge640 on 2022-08-05 01:23:56

As an accomplice your daughter should receive the same punishment as your older niece and complete nudity would be appropriate.

Posted by judge640 on 2022-08-08 06:17:49

Dear Gia, it was a remarkable punishment. Your father did the right thing. Not only aplogizing to the shop owner but also standing just in pantiies announcing your misdeed and the consequences. Then bending fully naked over the table and repeating the same and getting the belt on your bare buttocks with the good amount of 20. To finish it the walk of shame naked to the car. A good humiliating and painful lesson. Memorable that you will not steal ever again that you now know the consequences.

Posted by car-men on 2022-08-08 19:43:42

Gia,

You got exactly what you deserved. Hopefully you learned your lesson and will never steal again. I would have done the exact same thing to you.

Posted by judge640 on 2022-08-10 21:43:59

Gia, it does not matter how expensive the bracelet. The issue was the stealing. The fact that you don't see this point plus that it was not your first theft only makes your punishment more deserving. Your dad did the right thing making you stand in just your panties on the table announcing crime and punishment and then whipping you naked with the belt. I congratulate your father to be that strict.