Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

How do you punish?

Posted by K241k296 on 2022-12-11 20:24:00

That is a very good method. I like it.

Posted by suckspacifier on 2024-01-22 16:26:36

I am 15 and my sister is a year apart at 14.Our parents use diaper punishment on us involving having to wear cloth diapers,babyprint rubberpants,a tee shirt,bonnet, and use a pacifier and drink from a baby bottle! During diaper punishment,we have to wear the diapers all the time except to school.We are not allowed to wear clothes over our diapers and rubberpants and tee shirt around the house or to bed.

Posted by dirtgirl on 2024-01-26 10:23:42

Genital spanking - not a big thing in my branch of the family. Infantilisation/"nappy punishment" (British term) - not used at all. Spanking (with paddle or brush) followed by a purgative $%!@ punishment (suppository, enema or similar) - that's our way.

Posted by vsd on 2024-03-01 19:23:08

Nice to find a forum devoted to the proper discipline of brats.

My girls are 8 and 10, already strict with them but definitely thinking I need to up the ante with them.

I smack a lot, but that hardly counts - I also use a cane to thrash their bums/thighs weekly, and a ruler or folded electrical cord on genitals. I've even caned their labia on occasions when I've felt it necessary - which always ensures they are left swollen and welted for a week at least.

From reading some of the other messages there is plenty more I can do though to increase the discipline.

Open to any suggestions - hoping to spend this summer holidays really instilling proper discipline into them - while enjoying myself at the same time!

Has anyone else used nettles to discipline? that can be impractical at certain times of the year, so interested in advice on which muscle rub cream might be most effective to use instead...

Posted by Muchelle on 2024-03-05 02:45:46

Excellent VSD. I too punish my girls. Genital spankings are a must, as are painful hot enemas. Some chili sauce or sudsy soap. Spankings with the cane and paddle. Always on the bare! I've never used nettles that is fascinating. Icy hot or bengay cream can do the trick just make sure to use gloves!

Reach out if you'd like. Michellespanks@proton.me