Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

How do you punish?

Posted by K241k296 on 2024-03-12 21:25:20

@Floyd83.

That sounds great. A very perfect and effective way to raise boys. All boys should be raised fully naked I.M.O even in public

I'm glad that you also use $%!@ / sexual punishments on them. Figging / chilli etc are all brilliant methods.

Have you ever tried covering a butt plug or dildo with chilli oil and inserting that for a few hours as punishment also? A cucumber can also work well for a boy Hunters age.

When you spank them, do you also focus on their anusus? I find that a nice spanking to the anus with the wooden spoon handle or a cane works nicely.

Perhaps something to also try (if you havn't already) is to tie their $%!@ and balls with a $%!@ring (a shoelace works well) before genital spanking.

Are there any other methods that you enjoy using with your boys?

Posted by Floyd83 on 2024-03-13 01:36:56

@k241k296, thank you for your reply.

"That sounds great. A very perfect and effective way to raise boys. All boys should be raised fully naked I.M.O even in public "

Absolutely. We homeschool our boys so that we can keep them fully naked 24/7. And we make them go naked in public when possible. We live in a small community, so we will often send Hunter and Toby down to the local shop completely naked to do our weekly grocery shop.

"I'm glad that you also use $%!@ / sexual punishments on them. Figging / chilli etc are all brilliant methods."

Agreed.

"Have you ever tried covering a butt plug or dildo with chilli oil and inserting that for a few hours as punishment also? A cucumber can also work well for a boy Hunters age. "

Yes, we often shove dildos and vibrators coated with chili oil, wasabi, toothpaste, and so on up our sons' anuses. It is really a great punishment. But often we prefer to shove fruits and vegetables up our boys' $%!@ instead. For example, bananas, cucumbers or carrots all make for an easy 'light' punishment, whereas chili peppers, ginger (figging), or plants like nettles add some burn for more serious offenses. As I type this, our 10yo son Toby has a carrot forced up his freshly spanked $%!@ as part of his punishment (he did poorer than we would like on this morning's math test). We will remove it and cook it later as part of his dinner.

"When you spank them, do you also focus on their anusus? I find that a nice spanking to the anus with the wooden spoon handle or a cane works nicely."

Yes, we find this too. Often we will have our boys bend over and spread their $%!@ cheeks apart with their hands so we can focus on spanking their anuses directly with the wooden spoon. It adds both pain and humiliation, and it looks cute - a win-win.

"Perhaps something to also try (if you havn't already) is to tie their $%!@ and balls with a $%!@ring (a shoelace works well) before genital spanking."

Yes, tying up our sons' bits is a favourite of ours. Have you ever tried using a cable-tie/zip-tie? The great thing about them is that they never come loose, and they are impossible to remove without a knife or scissors. Last Friday morning, we decided (for fun) to fasten cable-ties very tightly around the bases of our three boys' $%!@es and balls. It was extremely uncomfortable for them, and they found it almost impossible to concentrate at school (homeschool). Especially since we required them to continually fondle their own $%!@es to keep themselves aroused (erect) for the whole day. Of course, their lack of concentration earned them all a severe spanking by the end of the school day. By dinner, they were all in a lot of pain, and they were very happy to have their ties cut off that evening.

"Are there any other methods that you enjoy using with your boys? "

Our main other punishments are around fondling/forced $%!@ion/forced-intercourse/rape-punishment. My wife and I will often grab a son and $%!@e them to orgasm, whether they like it or not. I'm particularly fond of raping Hunter's 13yo $%!@ immediately after he's finished working out in the gym room. It's cute the way he tries to protest that he's too exhausted to be $%!@ed, or begs to at least have a glass of water first.

Posted by K241k296 on 2024-03-13 20:18:58

@Floyd83.

That is wondedful to hear. Im glad that you homeschool and keep them naked. (I was also homeschooled)

I love that you also expose them in public as ofyen as possibke. Its great that you send Hunter and Toby completley naked to shop for you.

Great that you use a wide variety of objects on their holes. So wonderful that Toby has a carrot in his $%!@. I love that you are also cooking it for his supper. Will his brothers also get to eat the carrot?

I'm glad that you also enjoy spanking their holes. It is always a very cute sight to see.

I have never tried a cable tie / zip tie, but i can think that would work amazingly. Must be quite a beautiful sight to see them hard all day.

Are your boys circumcized? Or intact?

Friday sounds like it was a very fun day. Great that they also had to fondle themselves and keep themselves hard all day.

How boys should be.

I love that you also do forced $%!@ion and rape/intercourse. Have you ever tried using chilli oil / paste during the $%!@ions?

I can imagine its great fun to rape Hunter especially after gym.

Do you also enjoy Toby and Hugo's $%!@? Its always fun as a punishment to see how you can stretch their holes.

Id love to chat further maybe via email or something if you are up for it?

Posted by Floyd83 on 2024-03-15 13:57:39

@K241k296 and @nighttime, thank you both for your replies and for so many questions! I am enjoying this discussion a lot. I will answer @nighttime's questions first, and @k241k296's questions in my next post.

"Boys are never too young for discipline, so I was wondering at what age you implemented your system; for example I guess Hunter would have been about 9 when Hugo was born, so at what age did he start $%!@ing him?"

Your math is correct. Hunter was around age 9 when Hugo was born (he was actually still 8, but he turned 9 a few months later).

As for when we implemented our system, my wife and I have always believed that children should be raised completely naked and obedient. We also came to believe that children require strict discipline and humiliation, and that their naked bodies should be always available to be groped, fondled, and otherwise 'used' by whoever is around. So when Hunter was born, my wife and I spent a lot of time fondling his $%!@ and sticking our fingers inside his baby $%!@. It was thrilling knowing that there was nothing he could do about it. We agreed that once he no longer needed diapers, we would forbid Hunter from ever coving his body or wearing clothes. The goal was (and still is) to keep him completely butt naked for his entire childhood and teenage years. We want his body to always be on full display for us to enjoy. We started to implement our strict system of discipline and punishment around the time he was potty trained. So to answer your question, we have been fondling Hunter's naked $%!@ and $%!@ since he was a baby, and have been disciplining him (spanking, $%!@ insertion etc), since he was around 2 or 3. I only started raping his $%!@ with my own $%!@ when he was around age 5, however, as it was too tight for me before then.

When Toby came along in 2013, we decided the same rules should apply to him also. We of course got Hunter involved, forcing him to rape his baby brother as often as possible. Finally, little Hugo was born 6 years later in April 2019. We make Hunter and Toby rape Hugo's baby $%!@ on a regular basis. I will start raping him myself when he turns 5 in a few weeks. I have much more I could talk about, but I should answer your other questions! I agree that boys are never too young for discipline, which is why we started them so young. Spanking a 2 year old's genitals teaches them obedience from a young age.

"Do they all suck $%!@ (each others and yours) and do you sometimes suck them off as well?"

Yes to all. It is important that our boys end up with $%!@es in their mouths as often as possible, whether it's mine, their brothers', their uncles, our neighbours, strangers, etc. For the past few months, I have made 4yo Hugo suck my $%!@ every day. He is getting good at it. Sometimes I $%!@ all over his face, sometimes I force him to drink my $%!@ - it depends on my mood. I also of course make Toby and Hunter suck my $%!@ frequently. And we force the boys to suck each other off as much as possible, so they are all used to the taste of each other's $%!@es in their mouths. Seeing Hunter and Toby 69ing on the kitchen floor after finishing their chores in the garden is one of the cutest sights in existence. Often the boys will wake up in the morning with a $%!@ in their mouth or shoved up their $%!@. My wife and I love giving the boys blowjobs as well. A few weeks ago we got Hunter blackout-drunk and raped him all through the night. He woke up with my $%!@ ramming his naked $%!@ and his own $%!@ shoved down my wife's throat. He begged us to stop, so we of course spanked him afterwards for being so disrespectful. On most days, the boys end up with a $%!@ rammed down their throat and/or up their $%!@, whether as punishment or "just because".

"Do you ever make them $%!@ on each other?"

From time to time, yes. Sometimes we force them to $%!@ on each other instead of using the toilet, and leave them wet and sticky for the rest of the day as punishment. Another punishment is to take away their toilet privileges, so that Hunter has to use Toby's mouth as a toilet, Toby has to use Hugo's mouth as a toilet, and Hugo has to use Hunter's mouth as a toilet. When this happens, they have to swallow everything. If even a dribble is lost, they know that their genitals will be spanked thoroughly. Last November, a pipe in our downstairs toilet burst. So we had no downstairs toilet while we waited for a plumber. Our solution was simple - we tied Toby to a chair in the bathroom and used his mouth as a toilet instead. He was tied to the chair for about two weeks before the plumber finally came. Of course the plumber $%!@ed him as a 'thank you' for being such a good toilet.

Speaking of bodily functions, how do you both feel about poop discipline? We don't use it that often, but it is something we have experimented with. If you are interested I can talk more about it.

"When they go shopping naked, do they get groped and / or raped by people in the store?"

They are often groped, yes. Rapes are less common at the shop, but they happen from time to time. The shopkeeper is an older man who enjoys $%!@ing the boys when they stop by. But don't worry, the boys are groped and raped by strangers very often. I have plenty more stories to share.

"Sorry, so many questions ..."

Don't apologise! I am happy to answer as many questions as you would like to ask! :)

Posted by K241k296 on 2024-03-15 21:32:59

@Floyd83.

That is Great, i absolugely agree. Children should definately be raised naked as soon as they are out of diapers.

Are your boys circumcized ?

Im glad that you and your wife have the same great parental views. Its great that from babies, all your biys have gitten used to their $%!@es being played with, and $%!@ fondled and punished.

5 years old is a great age for a nice rape.

Its nice that all your boys get to enjoy $%!@es in their mouths and $%!@. (Id love to hear how Hugo's rape goes)

It sounds like you had a wonderful time with Hunter. In my opinion little boys should have a $%!@ rammed in their holes just because.

When you masturabte your boys, have you ever $%!@ed their $%!@es with chillis or hot sauce?

Its great that you get them to pee etc on each other. Sounds like a very interesting 2 weeks. ;)

I'm personally not familiar with poop discipline. But it sounds interesting. Have more knowledge with forced $%!@ion / $%!@ and $%!@ stretching.

Speaking of which. Do you ever make Hunter & Toby go to the shops with butt plugs or dildos or other objects up their $%!@ while naked?

Im glad that they get groped by stangers and especially that they get raped also.

Have you ever done a test to see how many dry orgasms you get get out of each boy tied up in a day? Both $%!@ $%!@ion and normal $%!@ion?

Id love to hear more from you. Let me know if you up for a chat over email or teleguard etc