Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

How do you punish?

Posted by sw347 on 2024-03-18 04:51:07

This sounds great. I’ve recently made arrangements with my priest for my daughter to walk around the church sanctuary with her pants and panties down for the whole service.

Posted by K241k296 on 2024-03-18 20:35:24

@floyd83.

That is excellent. Lovely that evwryonw got to enjoy such a view.

Wonderful. Im glad you've made him keep something up his $%!@ in the past. Would love to hear about it. Do you do the same with Toby & Hugo?

Okay cool. Yes love the idea of keeping a vibrator up their $%!@ instead. I hope you use nice big vibrators. Always lovely to see a little boy fully erect.

I'm glad Hunter had a good time and was fondled, and that he was the only one naked. Its really the best way to raise boys.

Lovely that you also gave him a goodnight spanking.

Do you ever make the boys sleep with dildos or other things up their $%!@ at night?

Btw, have you tied any of the boys $%!@es up again?

Oh that does sound great. Perfect school day. 2 little boys raping each others $%!@. A beautiful sight to see as well.

Posted by Floyd83 on 2024-03-29 01:47:20

@K241k296, sorry for not replying for so long.

"Wonderful. Im glad you've made him keep something up his $%!@ in the past. Would love to hear about it. Do you do the same with Toby & Hugo?"

We often force all three boys to keep things up their $%!@. It's a great form of punishment (and is fun to make them do even not as punishment). Vegetables and vibrators are the most common objects, as mentioned already. We especially like objects that are uncomfortable for the boys, whether it's because they vibrate their prostates and keep them hard, or because they are coated in something unpleasant (e.g. chili oil), or simply because they are too big for their little kid-$%!@. Humiliation is very important to us - boys should grow up with their $%!@ being constantly violated. They should know that they have no right to tell other people what they can and can't do with their boyholes. As mentioned before, in return for being allowed to live in our house (eat our food, etc), Hunter, Hugo and Toby have agreed that their naked boy bodies are to be considered exclusively our property - the boys are merely "renting" their naked bodies back from us. That is why they have no right to wear any clothes, no right to cover their naked butts and genitals, and have no say over what we do to their "private parts" ($%!@s and $%!@).

Speaking of which, we are considering doing something more "permanant" to the boys, since we own their naked bodies. This might be a tattoo or a piercing. But we are a little bit hesitant right now, as we do not want to permanantly tarnish our cute little naked boys with something we regret or don't find attractive. That being said, my wife likes the idea of picking one boy (e.g. Hugo) to use as a canvas while keeping the others unblemished and pure. In particular, she likes the idea of making him get face tattoos, so that even when he is grown up and moved out of home (and presumably decides to wear clothes), he will always have a permanant reminder of his naked childhood on his face for everyone to see. One idea is something like "boy$%!@4ever" across his forehead, or arrows on his cheeks to invite you to dump $%!@ into his mouth. That way he would likely never be able to secure a job when he grows up, which would be really cute. Maybe he would be forced to stay at home forever, naked and $%!@ed all day every day, while his brothers move on with their adult lives. Just a fun thought for way into the future!

"Do you ever make the boys sleep with dildos or other things up their $%!@ at night?"

Yes. It is very hard for them to sleep with a vibrator, but sometimes we enjoy making them try. It is cute watching them squirm and toss and turn in bed as the vibrator $%!@s them all night. Sometimes we tie them spreadeagle and watch them orgasm over and over again as they try to get to sleep. More often however we just make them sleep with things like dildos and vegetables stuffed up their naked holes.

"Btw, have you tied any of the boys $%!@es up again?"

Yes, we did this week. The boys were naughty on Tuesday night (they didn't want to go to bed), so we told them that their $%!@es would be tied up all day on Wednesday. We used zipties again - our favourite method - and we required the boys to keep themselves erect all day. Hunter's tie was especially tight, and his $%!@ looked sore and blue by the end of the day. We spanked their genitals and $%!@ed their buttholes periodically throughout the day as additional punishment.

I have written enough for now, but I will tell you more in my next post. :)

Posted by K241k296 on 2024-03-31 21:28:49

@Floyd83.

Hey, no worries.

That is great, im glad that you make all the boys keep differnt objects in their $%!@. Especially just for the fun of it. Lol.

It is always great to use chilli oil or large objects thats big fir their kid $%!@.

The humiliation is great, and i completely aggree. All little boys should grow up with their $%!@ violated.

You have a great parenting style. It is a good method that they are just renting back.

That could be interesting, im not much if a tattoo person to be honest.

Im glad that you make them sleep with vibrators up their $%!@. Lovely to see them squirm. Especially when tied eagle. I hope that you set them to max strength for the whole night as well.

Alwqys lovely to keep their $%!@ filled and stretched day or night.

That is great, im glad tou tied their $%!@es up again, and made them keep erect all day.

Im glad that you also $%!@ed their $%!@ and spanked their genitals throughout the day.

Have you ever done "sounding" with the boys while they are tied and erect?

Would love to gesr more from you.

Posted by Floyd83 on 2024-04-01 22:02:58

Yes, we have used sounding on all three boys. It's a very uncomfortable punishment for them. It's important that they know that all their holes exist to be violated, including their $%!@ holes. We also enjoy sticking fingers and objects up their nostrils and into their ears for the same reason.

Yesterday was Easter Sunday, so we had the extended family over for mid-afternoon dinner - aunts, uncles, cousins etc. Everyone was very nicely dressed in their Sunday best, except for our boys who were completely naked of course. During dinner, it was the boys' job to act as waiters for everyone. They barely got to eat - they spent most of the afternoon fetching food, fetching drinks, and having their $%!@es and $%!@ fondled by their aunts and uncles. I almost felt sorry for Hugo, he accidentally gave his uncle Jeremy the wrong beer, so Jeremy pulled him over his lap and thrashed his butt until it was crimson red.

By the time dinner was over, around 3pm, we retired with the guests into the living room while the boys tidied up the kitchen and dining room. But it wasn't long before the boys ended up back in the living room, bodies bent over chairs, naked butts sticking into the air, ready to spend the afternoon getting raped by aunts, uncles, and cousins alike. I suspect that the boys are jealous of their cousins, since they are allowed to have a 'normal' childhood - they wear clothes, go to school, aren't fondled, aren't raped, are allowed privacy, etc. So having them raped by their cousins in front of everyone was a good way to punish them for being so envious. The cousins turned it into a game, taking turns $%!@ing Hunter, Toby and Hugo, and rating their $%!@ by metrics like tightness, feel, and '$%!@ability'. I was very impressed with how inventive they were!

There's something magical about seeing Hunter, Toby, and Hugo being taunted and humiliated by other kids their age. The other kids treat their naked bodies like sex-toys, which we love to see. My nephew Brett is 13 years old, the same age as Hunter, and loves to tease Hunter endlessly. He always reminds him that he gets to go to school, have friends, and play video games, while Hunter has to spend his whole life naked and constantly getting $%!@ed up the $%!@. It's good for the boys to be reminded that their bodies are completely worthless, and that their only purpose is to be raped and fondled.

Anyway, the cousins decided that Hunter lost the ratings game. So as punishment, they made him crawl around on all fours and lick each of his cousins' $%!@ one-by-one. Brett made sure to make a wet fart when Hunter stuck his face between his butt cheeks, which was very funny. Speaking of toilets, Hugo was the designated toilet for the night. All $%!@es and $%!@s taken during the party went straight down his throat. We made sure he swallowed everything.

After all that fun, it was time for the boys' Easter spankings. Hunter, Toby and Hugo each had their $%!@, balls, $%!@ cheeks and $%!@ spanked endlessly by their cousins. They were crying out by the end, grabbing their naked little meat-sticks and begging their cousins to stop. Afterwards, we made the boys $%!@ each other for good measure.

By the time evening came, everyone was tired, so we decided it would be fun to shove vibrators up the boys' $%!@ to keep them orgasming all night. They ended up tied spread-eagle to the wall while we watched a Pixar film (Turning Red), $%!@ penetrated and $%!@ kept permanantly rock-hard. It was fun seeing and hearing them groan and squirm constantly for several hours, orgasming over and over again as the film progressed. By the time the film ended, it was around midnight, and it was sadly time for everyone to go. The boys were very hungry and sexually exhausted, so some of their uncles kindly let them suck them off for a midnight $%!@-snack before they went home.