Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

How do you punish?

Posted by Floyd83 on 2024-03-10 04:11:04

Vsd, we often shove nettles up our sons' $%!@. Usually accompanied with a stern genital spanking. Very effective punishment.

Posted by nighttime on 2024-03-10 08:40:14

@Floyd83: How old are your boys? Do you spank them with your bare hands or do you use an implement? Are the spankings done in private or do you like visitors / friends to watch?

Posted by Floyd83 on 2024-03-11 00:50:29

@nighttime our boys are 4, 10, and 13. We usually spank using a wooden spoon. Visitors or friends are allowed to watch if they are around.

We keep our boys naked 24/7 (they are not allowed to ever wear any clothes). So they are used to being exposed.

Posted by nighttime on 2024-03-11 03:31:44

Does the oldest boy ever get to punish his younger sibling(s)? That would be good experience for him and fun to watch...

If they are always naked, are the boys allowed to wank freely? Are visitors asked to help them?

Posted by Floyd83 on 2024-03-11 11:06:51

Yes, we do occasionally let our oldest (Hunter) punish his 10yo brother Toby and his 4yo brother Hugo. This includes beatings (with hand or wooden spoon), $%!@ insertion (nettles, figging, chillis, etc.), fondling/forced $%!@ion, and rape-punishment. Hunter's $%!@ fits a lot better inside Hugo's toddler $%!@ than mine does, so we do make him $%!@ his youngest brother fairly often. It's very fun to watch.

Of course, it's important to remind Hunter that this doesn't mean he's above being punished himself. So often he ends up with extra beatings/punishment in return. And we do enjoy beating Toby and Hugo, so we don't let Hunter take that responsibility from us very often. Our beatings are performed on our kids' $%!@ cheeks and $%!@ if we're feeling nice. But usually we end up beating the boys elsewhere as well, including beating their genitals.

No, the boys may not $%!@e freely. Our boys understand that while they are living in our household, their naked bodies are considered exclusively our (my wife's and my) property - they are just "renting" them until they move out. They are therefore not allowed to have any bodily autonomy, or any say over how their bodies are used. This is why we do not allow them to wear any clothes - we are entitled to keep their (our) cute little boy bodies fully exposed 24/7. Moreover, since their bodies are entirely our property to enjoy (including their $%!@, balls, $%!@, and $%!@/anuses), any self-touching or $%!@ion without permission is forbidden. Of course, I doubt they would want to $%!@e freely very often anyway. We love fondling/groping our boys' $%!@ and making them $%!@, and we make them engage in a lot of forced $%!@ion/forced intercourse/rape-punishment. So the boys are usually kept fairly sexually exhausted. To answer your question, yes, visitors are encouraged to help $%!@e our boys and $%!@ our boys' $%!@ whenever they would like to.