Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

Restraining?

Posted by Jessica Smaleryder on 2022-10-07 11:30:38

Should kids be restrained for this punishment? If so, how?

Posted by dirtgirl on 2022-10-08 13:55:34

You can potentially construct a punishment chair by attaching wrist and ankle cuffs to a suitably-sized kitchen-stool - with the help of another person in authority (wrestling them into position), drape them over the "chair" and tie them into doable position.

Posted by EthanI on 2022-10-14 20:23:19

If do have access to spanking bench a standard benchpress is useful. Ankles can be restrained to the vertical bar that is usually used to hold the batbell.

Posted by SHRC on 2023-01-31 04:52:20

Not sure if this is the best place to write but here it goes…

I am a father of an 11yo girl and I have just started to implement genital spanking. So far I have introduced the punishment if she is bad however she has not messed up yet. I know it’s only a matter of time. I do have a few questions for everyone…

1. how many times can she be smacked?

2. Is there a big difference between a sturdy plastic ruler or a wood one?

3. Are restraints necessary? The first time should I let her try without restraints but if she closes legs she goes into them?

4. I know everyone says diaper position is most effective. I am wondering if there are any variations on this to have her fully exposed.

5. Do you make her count the smacks out loud?

I am open to any other advice or tips from anyone that does this.

Posted by Tie-n-Teaser on 2023-01-31 12:00:09

Hi! Welcome to the thread. I'll see if I can answer some of your questions.

• how many times can she be smacked?

Well, technically as many times as you want to. It really depends on the state of mind you want your daughter to finish with. Do you want her completely worn out and sobbing, or just unhappy?

• Is there a big difference between a sturdy plastic ruler or a wood one?

The wood is likely to be heavier and smoother. Most plastic rulers are lightweight and also have rough surfaces, with raised numbers and division marks. Personally I prefer wood, but I remove the metal strip on the edge so as not to cut.

I should say though that my very FAVORITE implement for $%!@ spanking is my bare hand. It's very intimate, makes an impressive smack when it hits, and it thuds as well as stings.

• Are restraints necessary? The first time should I let her try without restraints but if she closes legs she goes into them?

I say restraints every time. If she can keep her legs open on her own then you aren't really "getting through" to her, if you know what I mean. In additional to practical benefits (keeping her legs open and her hands away from her $%!@) bondage also adds a level of helplessness that gives everything you do more emotional impact.

There's also a real safety benefit. The less your daughter can move, the more control you have over where and how hard you smack her.

I always bind mine, and I use a gag as well. Usually a pair of panties stuffed in their mouths and sealed in with tape.

• I know everyone says diaper position is most effective. I am wondering if there are any variations on this to have her fully exposed.

You know, I never use diaper position. I tie mine on their backs, legs spread WIDE and mouth gagged, then I sit beside and begin smacking her $%!@ with my open hand.

• Do you make her count the smacks out loud?

Well, mine are always gagged for punishment, so they can't count.

BTW my punishment sessions also use tickle-torture and other methods. Email if you want to know more.

kathymomnstepmom@yahoo.com