Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

LMFAO!!! This just proves....^_^

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-30 16:33:13

that they must have free-internet acess at sum mental Hospitals (LOL)...I bet BabyBoypowers doctor laughs his azz off when they see what he's up to...LOL!kitty.

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-31 06:33:33

ROFLMFAO!!!! (Toa - that means Roll On The Floor Laughing My F-cking $%!@ Off) damn, nice one Kitty!!!! holy shzz that was sauteed hella hot & served cold, babe!! ok, someone else on this forum has some wit and sense of humor. i can totally picture that image!!....hahahahaha it's just like the german boy in that video i linked! did you see that one? that's a spitting psychological profile of Boypower.

Toa, seriously you gotta let this female abuse stuff go, please. you will get locked up for even mentioning this type of sh-t as a joke. you really dont want to end up like Boypower. i can shed a little more light on his situation b/c i've been on this board before i joined as Billy5 and used to read a lot of threads as i'm very interested in this and other topics here. other users had major problems with Boypower that were similar to mine but i think worse b/c they threatened to report him first to yahoo, and also to the FCC, and the FBI. he's been kicked off many times before and keeps coming back so i'm sure the site staff are very aware of him and his patterns and it seems that soon after his messages are flagged, then WHAM the trap is set off and the leash pulls him back into his cage and he yelps like a poor dog. then focusing all his time, effort, and willpower, he is somehow able to escape again temporarily and when he does he's certainly not covert and sneaky about it b/che starts yelling and screaming so everyone can hear him and then WHAM he's pulled back into his cage again and he yells, screams, and cries.... let me out let me out and onto the Misterpoll site again!! let me back on!! well, this is the image i kinda see in my mind...lmao

really though i just toy with the idea in my mind about how long & far he has to travel to find a new computer location to log on thru since he's had so many computers blocked and he keeps coming back (according to those other users posts) . i could just see him travelling an hour to get to some relative's house (b/c i'm sure he has no friends) just so he can post a few insults to me and beg Toa to be his friend and to hate me, and when he finally gets there and tries to log in he's shut out & blocked and then starts screaming like a girl! LOL. and i'm sure he's already exhausted the school computers...haha. wow, this website is probably the highlight of his life and he spends all day thinking about what he's gonna scream to that dirty Billy5 creature!! lmfao!! and that Evil Miss Kitty who he hopes he can take all his pent up anger out on for all the humiliation he received from the girls at school.

Boypounder doesnt just hate Kitty, he hates all girls as you can see by some of his older usernames from last year: girlhater, hatinggirls, meanboy, & boysrule. he's probably one of those school dorks who always gets picked on, beat up, and made fun of by all the girls and as a result is dedicating his life to attacking as many girls as he can. he probably did get beat up by girls for real. sorry, but that's just hilarious! what do you think, Kitty?

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-05-31 12:36:53

LOL. oh ya! I would have such a good time w/ baby BoyPower if I could get my hands on him! I'd sit on his face till he passed out!...and ya, I picyure that 'Angry German Kid' video-same as BoyPower.....

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-31 17:26:01

i would love to see that, and then see you spank his face and call him your little bitch..lol

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-05-31 18:16:56

as far as i'm concerned, yes