Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sexually Active Kids

My daughter

Posted by Kurio on 2023-04-24 14:45:00

My wife was 6 and I was 16. Met her at a playground near the neighborhood we lived in. We were instantly in love, and began dating just a few days later. She was very ignorant of sex, but learned to love it quickly, very much a natural. We would often sneak out late at night to meet and have sex, sometimes to each others house and try not to wake anyone up. Once I was 19 and moved out I was able to have her over at my own house more often. We would stay naked all day, even when not $%!@ing, which started our nudist lifestyle. Sometimes we would go to nude beaches together. We never told our parents, but some of our friends knew and I often brought her with me to hang out with them.

She got pregnant when she was 13, so she came to live with me permanently. She never told her parents, they believed she ran away. Since then we were much more public with our relationship, openly introducing ourselves as in a relationship.

Posted by Sadiemom on 2023-04-24 15:32:58

That's a great story, very romantic! I can imagine the adventures you must have had sneaking around at night, sounds very exciting! Sounds a lot like me and my first boyfriend, though I didn't end up marrying him. A 10 year age difference is great that's the same as between my daughter and her boyfriend, though there was a whole 14 years between me and my first boyfriend. I dreamt of doing what your wife did, but after a year of living with us he was accepted to a prestigious masters at a university on the other side of the country and it just wasn't possible to see each other anymore, though we did keep in touch. It was sad, but I moved on and enjoyed single life for a while as a sexually active 8-year-old, and that was a lot of fun. I'd learned so much from my boyfriend so I knew how to enjoy sex and how to perform it very well and I've always been so grateful to him for teaching me all that. I'd love for my daughter to have the same kind of experience that your wife did, minus the running away part obviously since that won't be necessary with me. He'll be turning 18 this year and the plan is for him to move in with us so the two lovebirds can live together and share a bedroom, my daughter is so excited for that! She can't wait to have kids with him too and she's always saying she wants to get pregnant as soon as she's able. I'm not totally sure about that to be honest, but it'll be a good few years before that's an issue anyway. Was your wife's pregnancy planned or accidental?

Did you have a son or a daughter? Has he/she started dating yet, and if so at what age?

Posted by Kurio on 2023-04-24 15:46:37

I imagine you had many men chasing after you once you were single haha, can imagine that must have been very fun for you. That'll be exciting when he moves in, get ready to see very little of them for awhile now that they'll be together even more haha.

The pregnancy wasn't planned, but we had been excited at the idea that it could happen. We have 2 daughters together, 10 and 15yo. As I mentioned we have a nudist lifestyle, we wear no clothing at home and go nude anywhere we can in public. My daughters have been dating, but nothing too long term, they prefer more open relationships. I also have a close sexual relationship with them, my wife and I have made sure they aren't ignorant of sex and raised very naturally.

My 15yo first had sex when she was 6, with a man 20yo, she brought him inside after meeting him outside while playing. They spent hours in her room together.

I was my 10yos first when she was 5. she was always very excited by sex and told me she really wanted me one day.

Posted by Sadiemom on 2023-04-24 16:33:12

I certainly did get a lot of suiters once I put myself on the market, finding a cute guy to have sex with was never a problem for me. I was a real little nympho from ages 8-10 too, once you teach a girl how good it can feel and awaken all these latent desires there's no going back, can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. You probably know what that's like from when you first started introducing sex to your now-wife, someone can turn from an innocent little girl with (seemingly) no sexual desires into a very horny little minx pretty quickly if she has a lot of pleasurable sexual experiences. I see the same in my daughter now, she $%!@es a lot and from what I hear coming from her room when she's with her boyfriend she's very enthusiastic and insatiable in bed too. I'm sure there will be a honeymoon period when he moves in where they spend all their time in bed and only come out to eat, I'm fine with that.

Sounds like a great way to raise a family! My daughter has the heart of a nudist too, she's always hanging out naked at home whether her boyfriend is here or not. When I asked why she said clothes get in the way. I'm not sure if she'd like it if I got naked too, she might think I'm trying to steal her boyfriend! I sometimes regret not introducing her to sex earlier or raising her in a more sex-open house, she was ignorant about it until she met her boyfriend, but then he taught her everything she needs to know. Both your daughters became sexually active at very good ages I think, I'm sure they were both ready.

Wow, losing her virginity to her own father, lucky girl! I mean that, every little girl has a big crush on her dad (I know I did!) and I'd have loved to be introduced to sex like that, I think it's very healthy and sweet. You both know she's losing it to someone she loves and who loves her. I guess it was her idea, she must have been so happy when you agreed. What was the experience like? You still have fun together?

Posted by Kurio on 2023-04-25 22:38:22

Yes we still have tons of sex with each other :) She was very excited when she asked, we did it almost right away after she asked. We spent hours, it was very rough and sloppy wet sex. She loves it that way. Just like you said once she got started she was always hungry for it, still is haha.