Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sexually Active Kids

My daughter

Posted by mslaurie on 2023-11-02 03:34:02

I love that your daughter is 6 and sexually active. I can beat that my 4yo is sexually active he loves to get it on with his little girl friend and like you we live in an area where many younger girls and boys are sexually active, idk about other students in school though. You are so right it is more common it seems and well i guess our kids are proof of that i only know of 2-3 others who know their kids are sexually active but i believe the earlier the better. Does your daughter or her teen bf smoke?

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2023-11-02 14:35:17

So glad I found this thread. I started having sex when I was 9 and have been totally a nympho ever since! It's been a very happy and rewarding life, and I'm very lucky my mom and stepdad approve of it (although my mom was worried at first).

Now I have a sort of little sister who is 8 and maybe has even more sex than me!

Posted by mike_T on 2023-11-09 11:48:45

Hi Kelly, how it was when you start? When/with how did it start? And your sister? Since it's at a very early age, aren't girls dry yet?

Posted by nighttime on 2023-11-13 17:41:08

@mslaurie: You must be very proud of your boy being so active already. How old is his girlfriend? Do they like getting it on somewhere that other people can watch them? Do they also go with other (older) kids? I guess they are both smokers already ...

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2023-11-29 19:15:34

Hey Mike

So growing up my mom was a prostitute, so there were always guys in our apartment waiting to have sex with her. I was always curious, I started $%!@ing around then, and it just made sense to move on to having sex. My mom wasn't too happy at first, but she didn't stop me.

For me, I started getting wet even before then, I didn't know what it meant though. Cass was usually dry at first, which would make it pretty painful, but she doesn't have that problem as much anymore.