Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sexually Active Kids

My daughter

Posted by Sadiemom on 2023-04-26 13:02:00

Sounds like she had a great first experience! She's a very lucky girl and I really envy her, having passionate sex with your father for your first time at that age must have been incredible. I fantasized about doing that with my dad when I was young, I had a massive crush on him for as long as I remember and once I started having sex with my boyfriend that turned into strong sexual desires for him. My boyfriend was fine with it, he said pretty much every girl is that way, and he didn't mind when I called him daddy and pretended he was my dad in bed. Once we broke up I spent a couple years trying very hard to seduce my dad but he always tried his best to reject me, even though I could always give him an erection. I managed to suck his $%!@ once while he slept, he woke up halfway through and kicked me out. I wish he'd been sex-positive like you, it would have been amazing to have a sexual relationship with him.

What other men/boys did your girls play with growing up? Also, my daughter is always going on about getting pregnant as soon as that's possible, so how would you react if your youngest wanted the same thing? Either by you or by someone else?

Posted by nighttime on 2023-07-24 20:12:59

Hi Sadiemom, I guess the boyfriend has moved in by now. Are they still staying in their room for sex or do they now $%!@ openly all around the house so that you can watch them at it? Or maybe you get to join in occasionally?

The idea of her having his baby asap sounds really cool. You know that the boy likes young girls so hopefully it would be a girl and it would be great for him to have a really young one to $%!@ as your daughter starts getting into her teens. And you could raise her and teach her everything that you missed as a kid. And if it's not a girl then maybe the boyfriend likes boys too or has friends that do ...

Posted by mike_T on 2023-08-01 12:59:53

Hi Kurio, can you tell in what country/culture do you live? I got curious by your life style. I think it's only common to start so early in some cultures.

Posted by Kurio on 2023-08-02 01:59:46

I live in the united states but wont get more specific than that.

Posted by mike_T on 2023-08-02 12:07:22

Hi. It's ok.

Sadiemom talks about washing her girl panties, but, wouldn't be easier if she don't wear panties or any kind of underwear at all?! I know she and her BF likes lingerie, sometimes it's cute, but sometimes it just gets in the way. Another option would be crotchless, maybe it would get less stains.