Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My experience

Posted by rachelst on 2009-09-18 23:54:47

Thank goodness that my parents have returned home! I now have the apartment to myself again! The only problem now is that I am going to have to go buy new clothing. I will need to buy pajamas, bras, panties, and pants to wear, since the ONLY clothes my parents left me wear skirts and tops. The thing that worries me is that if I spend the money to buy all these clothes, that they will just be thrown out again when my parents return to visit next month. I'm not sure what to do. What do you all think I should do?

Posted by rachelst on 2009-09-24 23:10:19

This might work, but how would I wash the bras and panties if I left them at work? I think I may just need to not wear bras and panties to work when my parents are around.

Posted by rachelst on 2009-12-17 20:21:08

My parents have come back to spend the holiday break with me. Its so embarrassing! They went through all my clothes again, and left me only with tops and skirts. The longest skirt I am allowed to have stops 6 inches above my knees! And of course I can't wear panties under the skirts or bras at all for any reason! I'm still forced to be completely naked in my own home too!

Posted by rachelst on 2009-12-20 00:14:43

Yes, I put them in storage, but my parents found the key, so I had to show them what was there. I am thinking that I'll just have to end up obeying them all the time, and never wear pants, panties, or bras ever again.

Posted by meganste on 2009-12-20 00:34:10

I think that you should just do exactly as your parents tell you! If they say you can't wear a bra, then you can't wear a bra! There's no arguement. Just do exactly as they say, and eventually you'll get used to not wearing bras, and panties, and wearing short skirts.