Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My experience

Posted by Janey2001 on 2011-10-08 14:34:55

Rachael, I hope by now you can see the advantages in these rules and are coming to terms with your new freedom. You will need to adapt to colder weather as winter begins, but that should not be a problem if you are in good health. Try to spend some time each day topless (or naked) out of doors. Skirts are not really a good idea for gym. If you can't exercise naked, then I would recommend a snug thong, one that's solid enough to stay in place. When exercising you don't want to have anything restricting your chest so you can breathe freely and deeply. Another good rule is if you're caught outside in the rain, always immediately strip naked and keep your clothes dry. Skin is waterproof (!) and the rain will feel amazing and stimulating, even cold rain (your body quickly adapts) in fact especially cold rain -- lol! As for how horrible and unhealthy it is to wear wet clothes, that should be obvious to anyone.

Posted by emmyweapon on 2011-10-12 04:59:36

That must be hard. Have you had anyone mention anything to you as of yet? Also, I'm curious how your visits to the gym go. Are you allowed to wear panties under your skirts then?

Posted by rachelst on 2011-11-14 14:52:38

I think people might be to embarrassed to mention anything to me. And no, I can't wear panties at all. So nothing is under my skirt at the gym. I don't even own any panties anymore.

Posted by emmyweapon on 2011-11-14 16:19:00

That's rough, must require a lot of work at the gym to not flash anyone. I wonder what the next thing for them to take from you is.

Posted by emmyweapon on 2011-12-15 22:20:18

Will your parents be visiting again for Christmas? How do you expect that to go?