Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Who has the Muscle, Moms or Teens?

Moms can surprise you

Posted by Del on 2004-02-03 05:29:56

When we were about 14 a bunch of us guys were sitting around at school and talking about how we were getting to be pretty big and strong. One guy challenged us, asking if we were even as strong as our mothers. Most of us had been secretly trying to figure that out for some time. We mostly figured we were pretty close but only a few knew for sure that they had stronger arms than their moms, and a few figured their moms were still stronger. The guy who asked was a slim, wiry kid who was tougher than most of us. He said he was shocked to find that his mom was still stronger than him.

He found out because they were doing some work at his house and a bunch of supplies got delivered. Just him and his mom were home and she asked him to help move stuff into the garage. She seemed to have no trouble lifting a stack of 3 heavy boxes of tiles at a time and carrying them into the garage. He tried to do the same thing, but he really had to strain to lift the weight of three boxes and then he could hardly make it to the garage before his arms gave out. After that he only carried two at a time but his mom kept carrying stacks of three. She saw that he was disappointed with himself. She tried to console him by saying that she'd always been pretty strong for a girl and that he was still growing and soon she would be a weakling next to him.

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-19 12:56:53

ya mom suprised me at about 11 after that we had some really heated matches were i was able to outmuscle her in about a 1 minute after 13 shw went down pretty fast then after i started lifting weights there was no hope for any female who challenge me when i was 12 i think my arms were about 14 inches my moms were 15 or sixteen then but mine were hard core muscle

Posted by Del on 2006-01-20 05:07:09

Sounds like you were a really strong kid. Was your mom athletic when you were 11-13? Were her 15-16 inch arms muscular or soft? How did you compare with her in size? Did you ever go against older girls who lifted weights who could beat you?

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-20 15:11:01

my moms arms were pretty hard thats for sure. in away i think she looked to me to tell her weather or not she was tuff or strong cuz i can remember a time when she pulled her sleave back and flexed her arm and asked me hows this is this good ?? lol. i may have had her in the upper body strength part at pretty early age. but lower body was a joke when we leg wrestled id go flying across the floor upside down lol not kidding either my mom had super strong legs. i wonder if i could have beat her at 15 at leg wrestling. i guess ill never no. as for armwrestling girls in school they were all weak i tryed to armwrestle my female gym teacher but she wimped out. she was armwrestling a girl when they finished. i asked her to arm wrrestle me and she said no that id kick her but. to bad she must of saw me armwrestle every day at school it was a every day thing. It sucked when she said no. makes me wish id asked her to do it in private cuz it was around alot of kids at the time. when i armwrestled i usally drew a crowd. My teacher would come by and watch also. she asked a group of us who was the strongest they all said me and i think thats what messed up my future match with her cuz she new how powerfull i was. if i could go back in time id get her to armwrestle me.

Posted by Del on 2006-01-21 16:36:53

Its too bad you couldn't get the gym teacher to armwrestle you. We had one female gym teacher who had a really powerful build, but I never saw her do any kind of competition with the boys :-(.

It also would have been interesting when you were 11 if you had armwrestled an older girl jock or tomboy. We had all kinds of mixed age competitions in my neighborhood with boys and girls. There was one muscular tomboy that no boy could last more than 5 seconds against until he was at least 13. She lived to beat boys at anything involving strength! There was this 12 year old jock who was sure he had to be stronger than any girl. All of the other girls were a complete joke for him, but he armwrestled her - she was 14 at the time - and she put him down pretty fast. He kept coming back and kept losing but he gave her a good struggle. She could pin him at wrestling too. He was 13 when he finally beat her.