Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Why girls win?

Why I lose

Posted by Wrestlher on 2004-02-20 00:46:24

I'm a pretty athletic male who loves to wrestle women. I've wrestled over 30 different women and lost to all of them. It shocks me how completely one-sided most of the matches have been. Here is how we matched up and how I got controlled 1) My advantage of being much bigger (I weigh 220 lbs.) was useless because they were much quicker than me. I constantly find myself in bad positions and struggling against the woman's leverage. 2) The women have been way more flexible, allowing them to escape the occasional hold I get them into. 3) The women control the matches with their legs. I have never escaped a woman's grapevine or headscissor hold!

Posted by Amit Dua on 2004-02-20 18:38:11

So, you lost to over 30 women. amazing???? It is unbelievable. Well, you know better what happened with you. I never compete the girls in such sports but observed that they are quicker than us. Are that women in relation of yours. Please tell about any of you fight either in this forum or on my personal email address (mentioned in the end of the poll as I am the creater of this poll)

AMIT DUA

========== In Reply To ========== I'm a pretty athletic male who loves to wrestle women. I've wrestled over 30 different women and lost to all of them. It shocks me how completely one-sided most of the matches have been. Here is how we matched up and how I got controlled 1) My advantage of being much bigger (I weigh 220 lbs.) was useless because they were much quicker than me. I constantly find myself in bad positions and struggling against the woman's leverage. 2) The women have been way more flexible, allowing them to escape the occasional hold I get them into. 3) The women control the matches with their legs. I have never escaped a woman's grapevine or headscissor hold!

Posted by shadowblood on 2004-03-02 01:01:00

Umm, i think ur a girl or just plaine old lying. Or just bs ing like most people do on almost all of these polls.

========== In Reply To ========== I'm a pretty athletic male who loves to wrestle women. I've wrestled over 30 different women and lost to all of them. It shocks me how completely one-sided most of the matches have been. Here is how we matched up and how I got controlled 1) My advantage of being much bigger (I weigh 220 lbs.) was useless because they were much quicker than me. I constantly find myself in bad positions and struggling against the woman's leverage. 2) The women have been way more flexible, allowing them to escape the occasional hold I get them into. 3) The women control the matches with their legs. I have never escaped a woman's grapevine or headscissor hold!

Posted by Jujitsu Kristen on 2004-12-01 02:36:06

Leverage is key in a wrestling match. Men have this advantage here, but with additional training, a woman is capable of beating a man. I'm a 2nd degree Jujitsu black belt, and I've beaten a few men that weren't trained, but some have beaten me. Some guys just need to lose their ego, which is why we love to do it.

Posted by mixedwrestler69 on 2004-12-03 10:01:09

Hi Kristen,

just read your answer and I agree that women can beaqt men when they are trained. I have wrestled / done some freestyle practise with a gal who was 5'4'', weighing about 110lbs. I am 6'1'' and weigh 200 lbs and was not able to make her submit easily. She wiggled away all the time and was able to aplly some excruciating holds on me. Would love to get in contact with you! maybe you will answer to my mail adress: mixedwrestler69@yahoo.com ?!