Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys forced to go barefoot during the summer

bare footed boy

Posted by nikky on 2004-04-03 15:23:13

my names nicolas, i am 13yrs old. i am forced to be bare foot all the time from 1st march through till 31st august. this is parental ruling. i hate it, because i feel humiliated when out side.

nikky

Posted by joshua 1 on 2004-04-13 13:48:35

========== In Reply To ========== my names nicolas, i am 13yrs old. i am forced to be bare foot all the time from 1st march through till 31st august. this is parental ruling. i hate it, because i feel humiliated when out side.

nikky

hi nikky i'm josh 15 and i am horrified to read your message there is no way parents should embarrass and humiliated their kids like this. i had to wear shorts regularly when i was younger but shorts are different to bare feet. i would take some advice on this from a child information body as it is cruellty in my book.

josh (15)

Posted by nikky on 2004-05-21 06:42:48

========== In Reply To ========== hi josh m i showed your response to my parents and they have started to allow me to wear foot wear. the still keep me in shorts but i can handle that. thanks nikky

Posted by damian1 on 2004-05-22 11:50:11

========== In Reply To ========== hi nikky i read your original message and this one and i am glad you can now wear shoes. i'm 14 and have to wear shorts in summer rain or shine but i would not go barefoot under duress. when abroad on holiday i quite often walk arond with barefeet but thats choise.

damian

Posted by Prime on 2004-09-11 04:30:39

Um, why would they do that?

========== In Reply To ========== my names nicolas, i am 13yrs old. i am forced to be bare foot all the time from 1st march through till 31st august. this is parental ruling. i hate it, because i feel humiliated when out side.

nikky