Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Different length pubes

"have to trim"

Posted by HairyLady on 2004-10-08 10:12:51

If by "how often do you have to trim your pubes" you mean "how bushy are you," you should rephrase it. I don't mean to sound harsh, it's just that I am very hairy down there but it doesn't mean I "have to trim" anytime. ;) (I am rather sensitive on the subject, since some exes have been unkind to me on that matter, which is probably why I am now so against shaving or trimming!) Thanks.

Posted by monkeynuts on 2004-10-08 14:02:31

sorry for the confusion! i was trying to word the question so that i could get some empirical answer! and if i had asked 'how bushy are you?' i would have had to put answers like 'very' 'slightly' 'not at all' and that doesn't help too much! i was hoping that the majority of people taking the poll would shave bikini lines, and so i was hoping it would be an indication of how fast the hair grows, rather than how long it is. im sorry if this didn't apply to you! tom - the author!

========== In Reply To ========== If by "how often do you have to trim your pubes" you mean "how bushy are you," you should rephrase it. I don't mean to sound harsh, it's just that I am very hairy down there but it doesn't mean I "have to trim" anytime. ;) (I am rather sensitive on the subject, since some exes have been unkind to me on that matter, which is probably why I am now so against shaving or trimming!) Thanks.

Posted by warlord on 2005-12-19 22:11:35

Why would anyone be cruel of a woman that doesn't shave or trim. Not that I like it getting on the legs or anything but I find thick pubic hair very sexy!

Posted by unautofellatioable on 2006-05-12 15:38:27

i love a thick carpet on a woman too! i love to suck on it.

Posted by Tammy18 on 2008-04-17 16:58:35

My pubic hair is pretty thick, but I only trim what would stick out of my bathing suit in the summer. In the winter I don't trim at all. I don't really care what anyone else thinks, my bf loves it, anyone else who has a problem can kiss my butt.