Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Rape Fantasies

Tell us what your fantasy is.

Posted by mythos on 2007-12-03 22:16:26

Let everyone know.

Posted by somebodyelse on 2007-12-07 07:31:16

I imagine I'm a junior high guy alone in the locker room starting to undress from my gym clothes when a high school girl suddenly comes in. I try to cover up, but she comes straight to me and starts stripping me. She's a lot bigger and stronger than I am, and soon has me down to my jock. When I try to call for help, she covers my mouth with hers and gives me LONG, wet kisses with plenty of tongue--my first--to keep my mouth occupied. I try to turn my head away but she's too strong and keeps kissing me like she's madly in love with me. She pushes me down on the floor and keeps doing it, starting to take my jock down. I fight but she's much too strong and pins both my wrists above my head with one hand. Once she has me naked, she takes her own shorts and panties down just enough to make action possible but keeps the rest of her clothes on. She pumps me till I shoot my load, then stands up, watching me lie on the floor naked on my back in front of her, and pull her panties and shorts back up. Then without a word she leaves.

Posted by hotforsex on 2007-12-10 22:17:11

nice!!!

Posted by Sandra Newman on 2007-12-26 12:40:29

This is a very interesting topic to me. I'm a 34 married woman now and when I was in my early teens I believed being raped women cried and screamed because they didn't want to be f.u.c.k.e.d. by the bad guys, but once pentrated, women couldn't help enjoying sex. So, I experienced hundreds of fingers play enjoying rape fantasies and believe me, my imagination was prodigius in those days.

I would love to share stories with women the same like me. Male gays, please, stay out of this. It's a ladies matter. Thanks.

Sandra. sandnew29@hotmail.com

Posted by dunnovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv on 2008-01-01 15:28:08

im 15 n i like to imagine that my mates bro who is 12 comes over during night, puts his hand over my mouth and gets on top of me n wanks me thru myu undies then sucks me and then sits on my $%!@