Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by CursedLord on 2019-10-14 22:09:43

Rosy, Sounds like your having fun :).I for one know I would love to see your butt lol.

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-10-15 15:31:45

RosySierra, really cool! I get more attention in school too since I started to wear much less there and to go barefoot. Next week holidays end and I think I'll try go pantyless too. Bubble butt - that means very big and round like Kim Kardashian's? Then mine is smaller and not so round maybe but I like it anyway :)

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-10-21 10:30:27

OK I'm back in school now and I'm pantyless in a mid thigh skirt and it's just wow! I'm so wet there I'm afraid to leak so I try to keep thighs together but it gives more rubbing. I don't know if anyone noticed but it's very possible!

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-10-21 13:43:46

So it's over for today and it was pretty intense. In some time after that post above, I had to escape right from the classroom to go in toilette and to touch myself. I came in a minute! After that I felt my face burning and I looked in a mirror and it was red as bete. I had to cool it down with water for a time. I calmed down and went to class feeling air on my $%!@. I wanted to put on panties but I didn't take any as EdunRevol adviced, so I walked in still pantiless as people looked at me (I was braless and barefoot also, BTW). I think at least several people noticed or guessed, and at least my school friend Lena asked me right away. She said I'm crazy but I think I saw some envy :)

Also, please look at my poll on nipple piercing: https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/630470

Posted by RosySierra on 2019-10-21 18:38:56

Congratulations, Vicki! Today sounded like it was fun for you. I'm glad that you didn't run into the issues that you had in that September post. I just got home from school myself. 2 weeks ago a girl pulled me aside in the hallway and told me that she thought what I was doing was hot. This morning that same girl pulled me aside to a more secluded area and pulled up her sky blue skirt to show me her $%!@ and said that she was gonna be skirt commando too! :) Would you ever do it again?