Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by TaylorM on 2018-10-28 22:54:51

My homeroom and History teacher M K, , I see him in the morning and my last class. He knows I don't wear panties and he enjoys it. I have gym 5th period, sometimes since history is my last class, and not too far from locker room, I put on an old loose tank top, no bra, so he can see down my shirt.

Posted by Hornyguy232 on 2018-11-06 08:06:24

damn.. makes me wish back when i was in school.. more girls wore skirts without panties.. sadly.. they were all just no fun!

hornyguy232@gmail.com

Posted by nighttime on 2018-11-14 13:19:44

@TaylorM: Nice that you make it easy for your teacher to catch a glimpse of your body in class! Do you ever stay behind after class and let him see more by taking off your top or lifting your skirt? Or maybe letting him feel your $%!@ under your top and putiing his hand up your skirt to finger your $%!@? I'm sure it would get you good grades :)

Posted by TaylorM on 2018-12-20 21:14:30

Hi

@nighttime I do stay behind sometimes. One time I borrowed my dads tank top, its big on me, comes down below my butt, and it has big arm hole on sides. It looked like dress.. I had my jacket over my shoulders and took it off in class. I walked in asked to borrow his Sharpie, I pulled the shirt up to my hips before sitting down, my bare butt was on the seat and pulled it down in front, so it hanged open n kinda showed my boobs. I $%!@ed with it and left in me with the part of the cap sticking out. It wasa video day, so not many lights on. I had been teasing him fora long time.

Whenever he walks up to me, he puts a hand on my shoulder or back, if he squats down, he puts a hand on my thigh and side. He does that with a few girls. He walked back, put his hand on my shoulder and thigh and knelt down. He asked if I was done with his Sharpie and asked where it was, since on desk. I leaned back , his hand was on the strap and when I leaned back, his hand slipped off pulling the shirt down, so my boob was exposed. Same time I pulled my shirt even higher to expose my $%!@ to him and spread my legs open for him. I told him his Sharpie was down there. He was staring at my boob, and took him a bit to look down. He freaked a bit, asking what I was doing. His hand on my thigh slowly slid to my $%!@ and he grabbed the Sharpie. I slouched down spreading my knees open more. Instead of taking it, he used it on me fora bit. Took it out and stuck it in his mouth , put his back down to finger me. His other hand felt and played with my boob and nippple. My boobs are like lemons with big nipples.

I was sitting in the back, no one turned around. I pulled my shirt down so he could see both boobs and was basically naked. He sucked on my nipple, fingered and gave me a $%!@. I had reached down and felt his hardon over his pants, unzipped his pants, his hardon popped out and he sprayed soon as I touched him. Getting my hand wet, the top and side of my thigh wet. He scooped some up and fingeted me. I used my shirt to wipe up the rest. Pulled my jacket over ne. Video ended and he the class go. When everyone left, I stood up took my jacket and shirt off, and he asked what I was doing. I told him I can't go home with my dads shirt looking like that. He went and locked the door, it was exciting being naked in the classroom. I sat in his chair, then laid on his desk, bent my knees and spread them open. He said he needs to go and meet his wife, but he stood before me, knelt down and ate me out fora bit. Stood up and was hard again, he said he would love to $%!@ me, but he had to go. Pulled me up, hugged and squeezed my butt, I reached down and pulled him out again. He backed up said thanks but I had to get dressed and we both have to leave. I just the jacket on, its long like the shirt, he offered to give me a ride home and I got naked for that. It was awhile before he looked or came over to me.. before he became his usual self. We have a weekly thing, but I still tease him the other days, especially at his place.

Posted by nighttime on 2018-12-22 02:45:14

@TaylorM: That's awesome, and so hot doing it in the classroom! Have you let him $%!@ you yet? You said you go to his place so I wonder what you get up to when his wife is out .....

Do you often dress like that on the way to school? I bet all the guys are watching you!

You haven't told us your age. You mentioned having smallish $%!@ so I guess you are quite young? Small $%!@ are super sexy by the way :)