Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by SierraNavadaLove on 2012-07-03 03:49:45

I feel great and horny Without panties on

Everyday I go without panties

I am 15 now and I first started when I was 8

Yes to both of these: When I was sitting at my desk and this guy in front of me was looking back to see up my skirt so I spread my legs really far. I was getting so turned on that juices started flowing down $%!@ onto my chair the guy infront of me reached out wiped the juice off the the chair with his finger and then put his finger in his mouth. He then reach back over and Ran his finger along my $%!@ to get more juice. I then started stroking my $%!@ And then he reached back again got some of the juices off my $%!@ we kept on doing this until I was ready to come and was already quite loud but I couldn't stop so just kept going until I screamed. And then the teacher looked at me and I just had this glazed over look as juices started to erupt from my $%!@. Then the guy who was tasting my juices said sorry I just scared her really bad. And somehow the teacher beloved him. Then the bell rang and everybody left except me and the taster. I got up and my skirt was soaked and then on the chair was a huge pool of my juices. The guy just can on his knees and started to drink my juices right off the chair. And then I just standing there amazed that he like my juices so much. He got on his knees and started to eat me out until I came again in his mouth he then gave me his sweetshirt to cover my soaked skirt and we went to our next class.

Posted by sexy z on 2014-04-10 16:45:25

I never wear underwear as a result I like to take out my $%!@ under the desk and play with it. The girl next door my desk normally helps me to $%!@ by sucking my $%!@ after school.

Posted by EmmaMohler on 2016-02-06 19:00:24

Hey we can talk now:) is there a way for private chat?

Posted by Twokays on 2016-09-13 22:03:15

Hi, Emma. I would like to talk to you about this. I almost never wear panties under my miniskirts. Boys have seen up my skirt but I don't mind. Kind of exciting. To talk privately I am dblk2u@gmail.com

Posted by Kyliemoore1012 on 2017-02-23 00:22:23

You feel free and it's easy to finger yourself I do it everyday I am 12 I started when I was 10 I let a few boys I now look up and finger me