Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by Skinny Tiff on 2010-01-25 15:48:17

Hi, I live in the eastern part of Belgium, near the german border. In the Ardennes it is normal for girls to wear no panties, at least those that live here since generations. The tradition of not wearing panties is centuries old and came from France. So in my place it is not that big gross thing if a girl does not wear panties. The past 2 years I went to school in Monschau/Germany and it is completly different there. Nevertheless, I do not wear panties under (mini) skirts or dresses. But I wear them in my tight jeans, because without the ribs hurt my clittie. Normally, if you behave normal, no one will see that you dont wear a panty under a skirt. If you move normal and does not bend over, but get something up from the floor more "lady like", no one either will see that you dont wear panties. If the normal thing for you - like for me - is NOT to wear panties under skirts, you behave and move accordingly. Not because you are afraid one would see, but more to prevent that some body else feels embarrased. I even go to church with no panty. smile

Posted by missfuking on 2010-03-09 13:58:52

Sounds a greatr place to live

Posted by TheMusketeer21 on 2010-03-28 21:15:59

i wouldn't mind living there

Posted by strangerthanme on 2010-12-11 16:44:36

I do it quite often without panties. & a few people have seen up my skirt.. including my male english teacher. I like to tease guys... && who knows maybe it will lead to something ;)

Posted by Amanda15 on 2011-02-05 16:00:21

I took off my panties at school on a dare from another girl. I was 13 in the 8th grade. We were in a consolidated school with grades 6-12 all in the same building. All us 8th grade girls were so excited around the High School boys. We wanted them to notice us and would do almost anything to get their attention. I was dared to take my panties off there in the girl's room, then go out into class and everywhere. I was to bounce on the stairs so my skirt would flip and sit with my knees way apart. In the gym I sat with the other girls on the bleachers with my feet up on the seat in front of me. Sitting like that and knees apart I knew the boys could see real good up my skirt. I got lots of attention that day and ever since then. I got real popular and dated lots of boys. Many of my girlfriends started dating the same way.