Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by RosySierra on 2019-10-10 18:28:38

Vicki, I've been pantiless in mini skirts at school for about a week now. It's great fun! lol. Ppl at my school (boys and girls) have already seen me down there. The looks on their faces are so worth it! No one has pulled my skirt up yet but some boys and one girl have grabbed my $%!@. I love the attention that my bubble butt gets! :) I would recommend that you try it at least once. Try going to school in a pleated mid thigh mini skirt without panties but keep an extra pair in your purse just in case.

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-10-11 14:21:23

RosySierra, wow you're brave :) It's good to hear that you didn't get in any problem with that. I think I can try too, though I'm on vacation now, so later. Also I stopped wearing shoes or socks at school since that September post, so I already have more attention than usual :)

Posted by EdunRevol on 2019-10-12 11:04:38

Vicki - it's silly to take an extra pair of panties 'just in case'. There's no reason to wear panties at all and if you decide not to, having an option will just cause you to back down.

Rosy - have your teachers realized your not wearing panties anymore? What did they do? What about your family?

Posted by RosySierra on 2019-10-14 16:21:10

Vicki, if you do go mini skirt commando in school, let me know how it goes. You really will like it. The idea of having secret nudity in school that could be revealed at ANY time. And if you have a bubble butt like I do, it jiggles more with no underwear to contain it! :) I transferred to this new school last week on Monday and now I'm the most sought after girl in this place. To think I used to wear modesty shorts and panties at the same time. Now I'm always skirt commando and I don't care who sees up my skirt... just as long as they try to see my butt! :)

Posted by RosySierra on 2019-10-14 16:32:02

Edun, I wouldn't know about my parents because I don't live with them anymore. I've been living with my uncle since I was 10 (I'm 13 right now) and doubt he's noticed and I haven't told him. The teachers here haven't noticed anything yet as far as I know.