Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls, do you wear miniskirts without panties at school?

why do you enjoy wearing miniskirts without panties at school?

Posted by RBDVey on 2019-10-21 23:55:14

Vicki03, it's great that you've been barefoot at school as well as going pantyless. Do you leave your shoes at home and walk there barefoot, or take them off once you arrive?

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-10-23 14:41:39

Thank you Rosy! It was real fun and I think I will do that more, just not right now :) It's too intense for me to do every day, and I'm still a bit afraid. Maybe if I talk Lena or someone else in doing it too... For now I talked her in dropping bras :)

And Rosy, what do you wear in school except miniskirt?

RBDVey, sometimes when the weather is better I leave my shoes at home. To walk all the way would be too hard but part of it I use a bus. It's fun to take a seat and to put one knee on the other so people can see :) But on Monday when I went pantyless I wore sneakers coz I was afraid to call so much attention.

Posted by EdunRevol on 2019-10-23 14:43:13

Vicki - you really shouldn't be bothered if other guess, or see, that you're pantiless. It really should become the norm for your school. I assume you're going to continue.

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-10-23 15:14:39

EdunRevol - I know, I know, maybe I just need time to get used. I don't know if it will be norm in my school, but I'll try to spread it, to be not alone :)

Posted by RBDVey on 2019-10-24 07:31:05

It's understandable that you have to ride a bus, but you still leave your shoes at home often and that's what really matters. It's great that you let everyone see you're barefoot too!