Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Abandoning shoes & one shoe - ladies

Question choice about boots

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2017-09-19 13:48:29

You're welcome!

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2017-10-24 13:04:02

There is definitely something wrong with the site. I created a new one question poll to test things out and it won't let me add any answer choices below the question or edit the original poll question I typed. I tried on a computer as well as mobile to edit it and it won't let me on either. On a fun note I saw a picture the other day of an abandoned dress ankle boot with studs on it on a walkway and thought of you abandoning your boot at a party and that either of us would put that on and wear it. I'll let you know when I get the test poll launched. Thanks!

http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a-lost-boot-in-the-sidewalk-in-brooklyn-310023618.html

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2017-11-07 14:15:28

I still can't edit any polls. I may try a totally different browser to see if that helps...

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2017-11-08 20:06:04

Oh, that's a really weird issue, and it could be either a problem of this site for everyone or a problem of this site for some browsers; I think you're doing the right thing, maybe on a different browser it will work. Anyway, I saw the picture, and I agree with you, I'll definitely try it on and wear it if fitting! Let me know if you finally manage to complete this test poll, and thank you for the update!

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2017-11-30 14:35:55

Well I've tried multiple browsers and also had to travel for my work and tried from the hotel in a different country and still no luck with any editing of questions. I have no idea what's going on with the site. I may look to see if there are any other free polling sites to move to for now.