Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Abandoning shoes & one shoe - ladies

Question choice about boots

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2016-09-20 00:12:56

Thank you so much for testing them. The way they charge credits even for editing before they get published after you submit, it's helpful to have someone else look at them to make sure they are ready to go and make sense. I noticed a few wording changes I need to make but other than that this one is ready to go I think, and leaves room for a sequel poll too.

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2016-09-20 13:13:30

You're welcome, I'm happy to help!

Very good news, by the way, glad to hear that!

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2016-10-04 14:46:07

Hi, OneShoeOff! I officially took the Socks poll you posted, and I also found your group on Yahoo Groups, osopollsgroups/One Shoe Stories: it's really great, and the stories are fantastic!.

Did you took the pictures in that group yourself? And are the stories real or fictional?

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2016-10-13 01:43:15

Thank you for taking the launched polls, hopefully more people will too. I'm getting ready to submit the elevator one next. That group that you found is not mine by the way...it looks like it hasn't been updated in a while from the polls of mine they linked to that are no longer up.

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2016-10-14 16:16:59

Oh, I see; sorry for the mistake, but I thought so seeing the links to your polls. Good news, by the way, that's a very good poll!

EDIT.: I took the Elevator Shoeplay poll right after answering you here.