Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Abandoning shoes & one shoe - ladies

Question choice about boots

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2017-12-04 13:20:34

Oh, I see; this site is really falling apart lately, I tried to take other polls recently and most of the times I've got an error message after submitting them, saying that something went wrong and the poll can't be completed. Anyway, I think moving to a fully working site is the best choice for now; good luck, and thank you for keeping me updated. Speaking of which, have you had any lucky finds this time in your hotel, like in your "hotel shoeplay" poll?

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2017-12-12 14:18:16

I am trying to find a free site to move to. I don't think this site is being administered any more. I am experimenting with Facebook but their poll questions only let you have two choices so it is not hopeful there but for short yes/no type questions. And no lucky finds in the hotel this trip but I was looking! I hope I don't lose my poll data here. I think I will download and save all the current data so I don't lose any of the questions. I will keep you updated. Thanks.

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2017-12-12 20:33:37

Good idea, and good luck with your search! About Facebook, it's a shame you can only make 2-questions polls... Saving all to your PC it's a wise choice, also because I fear this site is going to be destroyed completely sooner or later. Thanks for the update!

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2018-01-09 14:48:05

So far my Facebook test isn't generating any results. I think it's because your identity is not anonymous so it discourages you from voting. I'm still looking for another site to move to and holding out hope someone does something here. I've noticed the poll listing on the main page hasn't changed in months.

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2018-01-13 17:06:47

I think the same about Facebook polls; by the way, on what page/profile are you testing them? Maybe I can go take a look...

I've noticed it too, that's why I have little hope on this site; have you tried Survey Monkey? I've heard about it recently...