Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Abandoning shoes & one shoe - ladies

Question choice about boots

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2016-04-10 17:23:48

Ah, ok, now I understand, thanks for the explanation! Ok, thank you, I'm happy to be one of your poll-testers!

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2016-05-10 01:57:06

Here is what I have so far. I may do a part two so they won't be too long.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611458

There should be a message area for the private test polls too, if not I'll look here too anyway.

Posted by lucy_stillman on 2016-05-13 00:00:55

Very good poll, thanks for sharing it with me for testing! There is a message area, but I prefer to write here, also because I forgot to write about the past two polls I tested, so I'll write everything here.

-Hotel Shoeplay:

in question number 6, check the spelling, there's "in" instead of "it" two times;

for the last two questions, I suggest you to make them a multiple-choice type (with squares), like the number 6.

-Shoe Off:

for the first two questions and for the number 7 (next to last), I suggest you to make them multiple-choice (squares), like the others.

-Restaurant Shoeplay 2:

I suggest you to make all the questions multiple-choice, like the last one.

Thank you again for sharing them all with me for testing, I can't wait to see them all completed, published and answered by many other women like us, and to discover something on the "Elevator Shoeplay" one, even if the medium future, obviously, since those polls have priority over that. Keep up the good work, OneShoeOff!!

Lucy

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2016-06-17 04:38:20

Thank you for the edits..I will check them. I'll get those 2 submitted first for publishing and then work on the Elevator remake as well. I might do one or two single question ones as well...if I do I'll post the test link here for you to look at, as well as anyone else reading that want to try them.

Posted by OneShoeOff on 2016-06-17 05:00:21

Here is a short 2 question poll to look at: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/611639

Also, I retitled Shoe Off to Lost and Found Shoe I also added a question or two to it you may not have seen. I don't know if it will let you take it again.