Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by MommyEva on 2015-11-08 12:29:28

I see nothing wrong with it as long as you have the authority from the parents to spank them like this. I'm sure you do, spankings like this leaves marks so they are bound to notice how you punish their kids and would not let you sit again if they did not support how you beat their children.

Posted by iamnaughty on 2015-11-22 06:42:38

so why is it only boys that shouldnt be spanked between their legs? it hurts us girls as well you know.

Posted by SarahJ15 on 2015-11-22 18:29:49

I got spanked on my vulva once by my dad. I did not like it one bit. It hurt like heck and was super embarrassing. I was getting spanked when I was like 9 or 10 and my dad, like he always does spanks me bare bottomed, meaning i had nothing on below my waist. I was getting spanked laying over his lap, my waist was right on the top of his lap. Well, like after the first 2 or 3 smacks he did I ended up peeing. Well since I was on his legs i peed on him. Well he grabbed me real fast and rolled me over and smacked my vulva right between my legs 2 times. It was just with his hand but it hurt a lot. He told me it was bad of me to pee on him, I think he thought I did on purpose but I didn't, it was an accident. Right after that he told me to get up and took me to my mom to get cleaned up while he went to change his clothes. He later on came back to me and apologized for spanking my front, he said he'd never do it again and he never did. i still got plenty of bottom spankings though after that day but never again on my front. I tell you though, for all the rest of them I was so afraid of peeing again and then getting spanked on my crotch. Everytime after that he told me I had to get a spanking, I prayed I wouldn't pee during it. I do not think you should ever spank anyone in their genitals. For me it was the worst spanking I ever got. I'll never forget it.

Posted by emcky on 2016-03-02 15:02:15

I got several of those as a kid. Well, I actually was spanked spread-eagled so the belt hit all the area from my vulva to my buttocks. Yes, it is effective, as in hellishly effective: sure you "learn the lesson." But don't expect to have a great relationship with your daughter as she grows older. Don't expect respect, only fear. Actually, if she doesn't sue you for child abuse or call the child abuse helpline or whatever as soon as she's old enough to realize, you have a daughter you don't deserve.

Posted by prestige on 2016-09-04 16:06:40

Absolutely, no child should be hit on the genitals. It is abuse regardless of male or female. It actually fills me with disgust to read some of these letters.