Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by dirtgirl on 2015-05-27 15:43:27

Thank you Ispankhard - what other unorthodox punishments do you use, or remember from your own childhood?

Posted by merimeri on 2015-05-30 21:02:16

dirtgirl,

You and I have disagreed about some things in the past, but I agree with you 100 percent on this subject. I, and many of the readers here, would love t hear the details about hw and why your sister introduced you to this most eective punishment. Would you please tell us about it? I am especially interested in this, becaus my sister Karen has punished me this way.

meri

Posted by MommyEva on 2015-06-08 09:57:55

Thank you Ispankhard for speaking up in support of a very effective disciplinary technique.

Painful and effective goes hand in hand, throw in a bit of shame and humiliation and you have a winner ;)

Posted by TheMaster56 on 2015-06-20 11:30:48

I totally agree and this poll should be removed. Touching a child's genitals in any way other than for a medical reason. i.e. by doctor if medically necessary, is sexual abuse.

Posted by MommyEva on 2015-06-21 00:21:44

So a standard diaper change and cleaning is sexual abuse by your definition. Very clever! You obviously think things through before you speak. Please enlighten us with more of your insights!