Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by analee on 2015-06-26 23:29:54

MommyEva, do you think only girls can comment on this? Is that why you delete Dazo's posts?

I dont think it's a gender issue really, even though we're talking mostly about girls. i think guys can have good opinions on spanking vaginas too.

Posted by TheMaster56 on 2015-06-28 01:04:53

Don't be ridiculous mommyeva(pevert) cleaning a baby after nappy changes is completely different to interfering with a preteen girls vagina, get real you stupid bitch idiot freak

Posted by Lizzy-Girl on 2015-07-13 18:57:57

Using genital spanking on girls of any age is disgusting and wrong to do. Spanking on her bum is more than sufficient.

Little boys however should have their genitals spanked, as boys are slower to learn a lesson. I think it better to spank/strike the boy's little dink, especially when it's hard. Holding it firmly by the base and striking downward on the head as well as strikes to the shaft with a wooden spoon, or snapping a bent plastic ruler against the head of his dink will get the little brat squealing and squirming. If he has sisters, they should be there to witness his punishment to add to his embarrassment.

He'll learn a lesson he won't soon forget.

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-07-14 16:25:39

Lizzy-Girl I find what you are saying is very sexist and what is good for boys is good for girls . I do think however that punishing in this way should not be done to either as far as kids go , but to correct behaviour of teens of 16 or over when all other punishments have failed then I would consider using this type of punishment . In this case the person being punished would have to be naked and should be witnessed by their friends and siblings as an example which hopefully would stop the siblings misbehaving in such a way that they would then have to be punished in this way . nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by dirtgirl on 2015-07-15 15:52:39

I, of course, have exactly the opposite belief. Puberty is when it should be either stopped or used much less frequently (as with physical punishment in general) - because that's when it acquires (or seems to acquire) a new meaning as those body parts take on a new significance. Pre-pubescent I think is THE time to use genital spanking as part of your punishment arsenal