Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by Dave2015 on 2015-08-29 09:59:39

Dazo,

I do and will continue to spank my kids but ONLY on the buttocks. I also don't spank them very hard, I don't believe in causing too much pain. I think more of the punishment comes from the humiliation of just having to get spanked. I will use a paddle on occasion is the infraction is especially severe. I mainly use the paddle(a ping pong paddle) on my oldest daughter who is 14. Their butts are never past the redness stage in color, I'm looking more for causing a little stinging and that's all. They are however spanked bare bottom across my knee, well lap. I do have them come over and stand in front of me, remove their clothing(bottoms only and then I slide down their underwear and they step out of them and lay down, face down across my lap. They usually get 10 swats and then do corner time for about a half hour. I would never think to spank, hit or touch their genitals in any hurtful way. To harm the vagina or vulva area of my daughter or the $%!@ and scrotum of my son would be a direct violation of my moral code. Their bottoms get spanked but nothing else. I believe in the idea of the whole process of getting spanked to be punishment enough. You have my support anytime. I'm glad to see you, Analee and I share the same values. Dave

Posted by Dave2015 on 2015-08-29 10:03:06

Analee,

I would never ever think of spanking between the legs of my children. That would child abuse and torture in my book. My girls are ONLY spanked on their bottoms. It is only done for discipline reasons only. I agree with you fully on the form os buttock spanking too. Dave

Posted by MommyEva on 2015-10-01 13:01:21

A majority of pollsters support genital spanking.

No matter how much you try to discourage people from doing it it is being done again and again by the people of this site, and a lot of other people I imagine.

It is efficient, there can be no question about that...

Posted by Ispankhard on 2015-10-02 12:36:06

I babysit my cousins who are 2 year old boy and girl twins and my 6 year old neice. They all get spanked naked and hard when they are naughty. The two year olds are striped naked after they wet and spanked hard bare bottom until they are screeching and their bums are bright to dark red. usually with a combination of my hand and a wooden spoon or frosting spatula. The 6 year old is spanked more severely depending on what she has done but the other day i caught her $%!@ing in her room after bed time and that got her a long hard blistering (literally) from the tops of her cheeks to her knees, front and back and inner thighs were dark red and her bottom and thighs were blistered. I also put her on her back bawling on the bed with her legs in the air and spanked between her legs on her $%!@ and anus until they were red and welted.

The two year olds are swatted with the spoon on their butt holes for pooping and on their front bits for wetting as well as a spanking on their nakey little bum bums and legs. stories, questions share experiences etc email me spankolad@gmail.com

Posted by analee on 2015-10-02 23:34:20

Ispankhard,

Dear.........i hope when these children grow up, they cut off your $%!@ with a branch cutter.

that's all.