Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by MommyEva on 2015-07-18 11:53:33

I pretty much agree with you dirtgirl. Prepubescent children are the most natural to punish this way. But I don't see why one have to stop using genital spanking once they hit puberty. If it works, it works! Keep on spanking!

Thank you so much for your support dirtgirl :)

Posted by Ispankhard on 2015-08-10 11:51:06

When i have a daughter i will be stripping her stark naked, spanking her little bummy, thighs, kitty, anus, hands etc until she is screaming and blistered! its the best way to teach them to behave. spankolad@gmail.com

Posted by Dave2015 on 2015-08-27 12:14:50

I believe in and do spank my three kids regularly when they deserve one but NEVER on the genitals, just the buttocks only. I have 2 daughters and 1 son, to think to spank their genitals is child abuse to me. I do spank all three on the bare bottom, clothes and underwear removed and do use a paddle sometimes but I would NEVER think to spank their genitals. I would call CPS or any authority if I ever found that another parent was doing this to their child. Dave

Posted by analee on 2015-08-28 23:17:15

Thank you Dave.

Spanking between the legs is child abuse, period. if a girl has done something really bad, then she can be spanked very painfully on her bottom. there is no reason to damage her vagina, unless the spanker gets off on it. only an adult woman can consent to such punishment, not a child.

Posted by Dazo on 2015-08-28 23:56:39

Dear Dave2015 and analee

I started this thread in the first place and it is nice to see more support for common sense. This is such an inappropriate method of punishment. The bottom is the ONLY safe place to spank.

I have not said a parent must not touch a child's genitals. But a child should never be disciplined there.

I believe I have already made everything clear in my previous posts. Dave, analee, thanks again for the suport.