Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by JENl on 2015-05-08 19:55:10

I agree with Dazo, annelee and Sally. This is one of the sicker of the fantasy polls on here. It is very unlikely this poll was created by a mom. Such a person would need to be in jail. I hope the person who made this poll keeps it all in his twisted mind.

Posted by MommyEva on 2015-05-09 12:58:59

Some would argue that you should not spank a child at all, period! I don't agree though...

Posted by dirtgirl on 2015-05-09 15:07:31

I can only assume the people who are condemning genital spanking outright have never experienced it. Why else would they overestimate the phyisical danger and read "sexual" meanings into it that simply don't apply? If you're not qualified to comment - don't comment! I'm pro-genital spanking because I learned the hard way how and why one does it (from my sister, as it happens)

Posted by analee on 2015-05-10 22:36:50

dirtgirl,

I think i'm pretty qualified to comment on this topic. and I definitely believe that genital spanking should be off limits with children. again, there's no reason for it. bottom spanking is painful and embarrassing. spanking on a girl's vagina can cause too much damage, physical and psychological, and there's too much possibility of sexual abuse. it is simply abusive against a child.

Posted by emily5 on 2015-05-11 12:25:18

i agree, analee. This is the sickest poll i've seen on here, and that's saying something.