Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Genital Spanking

How do you punish?

Posted by declan25 on 2022-10-01 01:28:25

Greetings to everyone active on this forum.

I've been just reading posts on the forum for some time now. I noticed that even though this is a genital spanking forum, most of us has other punishment methods.

I'm a single dad that uses genital spanking and rape to discipline my kids.

What punishment methods do you use? I'm looking forward to communicating with like-minded parents.

Posted by Melody Jones on 2022-10-01 21:12:48

I use genital spanking on my three kids and I also apply toothpaste to their genitals too.

I mainly use diaper discipline along side other punishments for the humiliation factor.

My 5 year old daughter was being very disobedient and even had the nerve to take her own diaper off and say that it is a stupid punishment. You better believe she got a punishment for that.

Her punishment before was to wear diapers 24/7 for 2 months. That has been upgraded to a year now for her disobedience, and on top of that she is now spanked on her genitals 30 times each diaper change, and then I apply tooth paste to her $%!@, and cover a small butt plug with tooth paste and insert it into her $%!@. She has to wear a pacifier gag all the time too, only having it removed to eat or drink at my will. Her hands are also bound behind her she isn’t allowed to wear any clothes to cover up.

Posted by nighttime on 2022-10-03 09:59:25

@Stricteducator: Maybe next time you should swap places and let your sons take turns at spanking your daughters. I think the boys would appreciate that and it would be extra humiliating for the girls. Of course the boys should also be naked while doing this.

Posted by declan25 on 2022-10-04 08:35:17

Melody Jones, How old are your two other kids? Are they punished the same way? The punishment you described seems like a great punishment, good job for disciplining your 5 yo daughter. I like how you don't use any clothes to cover up the diaper, too many parents cover it up with clothes which I think defeats the whole purpose of diaper punishment.

Stricteducator, Have you ever $%!@ed your daughters as a punishment? If you have not, you should try it.

Posted by Melody Jones on 2022-10-04 13:13:53

My other two children are 8 (a son) and 11 (another daughter) both of them are also diaper punished.

Son is currently in a 3 week punishment for lying, he also receives genital spankings and butt plug covered in tooth paste, also no covering for him either

And my other daughter is in the middle of an extended punishment for trying to cover her diaper at school. She is in diapers for 6 months now and has been given the same rule set as her younger sister but her father also $%!@s her once a day at his choice