Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls: How old were you when you first saw a penis?

Brothers $%!@

Posted by kingkiller155 on 2011-02-01 05:46:18

kim if i show you my $%!@ what would you do

Posted by Elena C. on 2011-02-24 22:06:29

Ha Ha! I had sex with my brother once (he's 21and I'm 28) and at the time he had a real smooth circumsizde 14" $%!@. I've also seen my boy friends $%!@. Another time I was swimming at a nudist beach (only college students are allowed on) and I saw alot of $%!@ also when I was 13 me and my 2 BFF's invited our entire class over to a sleep-over (boys and girls) some how that ended up with a bet that the girls could answer more trivia questions than the boys. Witch ever side lost had to stand in a line naked, while the winners could do whatever u wanted to to them. Girls won (obviously) and all the boys got hard and I sucked one of thier $%!@ (his name was Jake ) then fondoled thier $%!@ like the rest of the girls.

And one question, What do u like better, Hard, half erect, soft $%!@ and circumsided or not?

XOXO BI!

Posted by Geminiway on 2011-05-22 05:28:51

I think that boys should not be embarrassed to let girls see their $%!@. Girls need to know what a $%!@ looks like and need to understand erections and ejaculations.

My advice to guys, let em see, and feel if they want to.

Posted by bear1203 on 2011-05-30 05:22:29

The first time I was 7 years old. It was my brother's $%!@ (he was 18).

I wanted to pee so I got into the bathroom (there was a problem with the door, which could not be closed completely) and surprise !!! He was with his pants and underwear off. I was shocked, it was the first pennis I've seen. After a couple of seconds I closed the door.

As you can imagine, because of the door problem, other accidents occured along years. =S

Ok, I have to accept that not all of them were accidents. Sometimes, like when I was 10 (he was 21), and 12 and 15 I was curious to see it again, so I opened the door some seconds before he was ready to shower. Of course, he was totally naked and I saw everything. Yes I know, those times I was a bad sister.

P

Posted by Hands_are_smooth50 on 2012-01-23 19:37:24

How old are you know I'm about 16 and I'd like to see you naked